Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

just a reminder of a old idea about a possible tulnar race type

so i already made a post in the past and i certainly havent forgotten that the was that this type of tulnar wouldnt be avalible on launch BUUUTTTT might get added post full release of the game being an avian type tulnar especially since with a recent idea for a build i came up with being based on the raven god, Yehl who is basically the tlingit native americans idea of the creator god of all things who represents good as opposed to the black wolf khanukhs darkness and death with him basically being the devil type character. basically i would love if i could make him a raven tulnar with like black feathers as his hair and going up his arms with claws and maybe even bird feet or at least black feathers on his lower legs and of course nice big jet black raven wings :D

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Avian being Tulnar were already ruled out by Steven. The avian race stayed on the surface during The Fall and didn't make it to the sanctuary underground and became the corrupted Sladeborne. oobrgufllpqt.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    I imagine a Kenku from DnD, when i think of this.

How close do i might be with my Guess, or how far am i off ? ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Avian being Tulnar were already ruled out by Steven. The avian race stayed on the surface during The Fall and didn't make it to the sanctuary underground and became the corrupted Sladeborne. oobrgufllpqt.png

huh well that would actually make complete logical sense tho there still be the desicsion to retcon that with an expansion later where there is a subset of avian tulnar who DID make it underground but in the time since the calamity, due to so much time underground, they gradually lost their wings so the corrupted avian tulnar would be the winged ones while the non winged ones would be the normals and it would still allow for the cool feathers for hair and maybe even some interesting eye and teeth options like maybe cool red eyes with slit pupils and sharp teeth :D
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    I imagine a Kenku from DnD, when i think of this.

How close do i might be with my Guess, or how far am i off ? ;)

ehhh on the extreme end maybe but i was thinking more along the lines of like a human BUT their hair would be feathers with like claws on their hands and feathers on their fore arms with options where their lower legs are that of a birds OR they also have claws on their feat and feathers running down their lower legs as well with of course for lore and ease of adding them, they wouldnt have wings but ideally i would LOVE to see big angel style wings on their backs :D