Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Suggestion] Couple Outfits

TeylouneTeyloune Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
Hejo!

What are your thoughts on the idea of Couple Outfits that dynamically change based on your proximity to your in-game Marriage Partner?

Imagine, for example, a Peacock Outfit that, when your in-game Marriage Partner is nearby, spreads its tailfeathers and takes on a more impressive appearance. However, when you are alone or far away from them, the outfit appears more dreary.

This could be implemented with a check to determine if your in-game Marriage Partner is within a certain range or not.

Comments

• Options
    + 1 this
  • Options
    @Teyloune definitely puts the phrase "" Peacocking " to a whole new level lol.

neat idea though!
  • Options
    lemuletlemulet Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    What about a dagger that turns bright when Ren'kais are close by >:o

It's a fun idea. Definetly need something special for in game marriage and outfits would be great. Tho those need to be earned in game otherwise having dynamic cues on someone proximity is highly p2w c:
    sg3TGu4.png
  • Options
    It's giving Frodo's orc sword :joy:
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    I endorse this idea. Reminds me of the old Thinkgeek health bar shirts that would fill up their health bars the closer they were to each other.
  • Options

as comical that may be perceptively, it's still pretty cool sounding haha. Could be an interesting idea for weapon enchant possibilities.
  • Options
    BotagarBotagar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    In general I like outfits and skins that react to the world.
    PoE has been rolling out MT Skins as of late that react to either your own actions, or things happening in the environment around you and I think they are hella cool/fun.
    Definitely +1 for this idea and reactive skins/items in general.
  • Options
    +1
    Referral Code : 8GTVW547SYDTHE6Nashesofcreation.com/r/8GTVW547SYDTHE6N
  • Options
    I like the idea of this, maybe the outfit gets increasingly darker the further apart you are or something, it's a nice touch and quite unique.
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    My wife and I would live this.
  • Options

as comical that may be perceptively, it's still pretty cool sounding haha. Could be an interesting idea for weapon enchant possibilities.

I would give that to my Dünir character because he has a special hatred for orc kind ;)
    q79i8hmfb0bk.png