Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Lockpicking

2»

Comments

• Options
    @Aszkalon in a way, it's just solving a puzzle to unlock it. Doesn't even have to be mechanical. Seen lots of "magic" locks that required a puzzle to be solved in order to unlock. They'd probably have to set the bar quite low so the plebians do not get discouraged... lol

Maybe just me, but i think of everything from Low to not t~ooooo difficult -difficult, i am down for everything.

Some things became harder for me to do over the Years, i blame the aging-process. But i am confident i can still take on most Puzzles everyday. >:-)

I have also nothing against the Thought of some Players who are really, REALLY horrible at solving Lockpicking Puzzles, having to ask other Players for Help and Assistance.

Because guess what -> i still like the Thought of Ashes of Creation "forcing" People to be more social again and less dickheaded, as it was for Example the Case around 2005 and when WoW didn't even have a single Expansion. 😁
    a50whcz343yn.png