Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

ARGGH I missed the buy in by a DAY!!!!

I literally just found out the buy in was done yesterday by watching a video on Youtube. UGHHH

Comments

• Options
    There may be chances to join the Alpha in the future, there will be many like you don't feel like your missing too much either, plenty of time to play during the betas or full release!
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    understandable, you only had 6 years to buy one
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    Might be a blessing in disguise, depending on future options that may be more flexible for some of us.

Don't lose sleep over it.
    The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Options
    ChicagoChicago Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited January 18
    Don't worry mate, plenty more chances, don't listen to @Liniker this guy has not made a positive post in his life
  • Options
    meh

also...

@Chicago lol
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jalek76 wrote: »
    I literally just found out the buy in was done yesterday by watching a video on Youtube. UGHHH

etzw2au5sp5r.png

d9h1gu06f739.png
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Voxtrium wrote: »
    There may be chances to join the Alpha in the future, there will be many like you don't feel like your missing too much either, plenty of time to play during the betas or full release!

Correct.

I imagine there will be a few A2 giveaways at some point … for those who missed out.
  • Options
    Chicago wrote: »
    Don't worry mate, plenty more chances, don't listen to @Liniker this guy has not made a positive post in his life

I'm not stressing it at all haha
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    If you are already a backer I believe you can still upgrade.
  • Options

Should have read the forum/wiki first ;)
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    don't listen to @Liniker this guy has not made a positive post in his life

@Chicago I've literally done more for this game than you could even imagine lol from community translations, to over 300k views generated and thousands of new players that learned about the game and signed up in my region,

whenever I give constructive feedback, that you think its negative, its coming from someone that actually cares and wants this game to succeed, what positive things have you done? :)
    img]
  • Options
    Liniker wrote: »
    don't listen to @Liniker this guy has not made a positive post in his life

@Chicago I've literally done more for this game than you could even imagine lol from community translations, to over 300k views generated and thousands of new players that learned about the game and signed up in my region,

whenever I give constructive feedback, that you think its negative, its coming from someone that actually cares and wants this game to succeed, what positive things have you done? :)

Despite his direct-ness (some cultures view this as a negative), Liniker has - in having personally witenessed/experienced his thread-responses and concerns of the past - a dedicated community-member, who is free of the intention of harm, towards the goal of this to-be game's launch.

Some of the cultures across the world that bear us are more-direct, than others - perhaps none more infamously than the Dutch. Please keep in-mind that not all verbal contexts are native/relate-able to your own. This fellow seems to directly respect the efforts of the passion-project that is AoC; While there are genuine trolls out there, @Liniker is free of being one of them.

• Options

Don't worry. This way you save Twohundred and fifty bucks. x'D
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Some of the cultures across the world that bear us are more-direct, than others - perhaps none more infamously than the Dutch. Please keep in-mind that not all verbal contexts are native/relate-able to your own. This fellow seems to directly respect the efforts of the passion-project that is AoC; While there are genuine trolls out there, @Liniker is free of being one of them.

I really appreciate that sir
    img]
  • Options

Regardless of what accolades you may have, or the effort you've put in to spreading the good word about Ashes of Creation, it is still ok for people to not enjoy your sarcasm. Maybe you're a good person, maybe you aren't a troll, maybe you've done a lot for the Ashes community. Why make a d-bag comment for zero reason?
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    SoupGood
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    StewBad wrote: »

Regardless of what accolades you may have, or the effort you've put in to spreading the good word about Ashes of Creation, it is still ok for people to not enjoy your sarcasm. Maybe you're a good person, maybe you aren't a troll, maybe you've done a lot for the Ashes community. Why make a d-bag comment for zero reason?

it was funny ngl T_T
  • Options
    They had been stating in streams and on the Site that soon the packs would be discontinued.... Been a pretty clear message for the past 3-4 months.
  • Options

RazThemun wrote: »
    They had been stating in streams and on the Site that soon the packs would be discontinued.... Been a pretty clear message for the past 3-4 months. [/quote

Oh I'm sure there has been. However, I've had other things to do in life instead of just watching streams and this site all day every day. Some folks actually have a life guy.
  • Options
    RazThemun wrote: »
    They had been stating in streams and on the Site that soon the packs would be discontinued.... Been a pretty clear message for the past 3-4 months.

Oh I'm sure there has been. However, I've had other things to do in life instead of just watching streams and this site all day every day. Some folks actually have a life guy.

You can watch YouTube videos, but you can't watch a Livestream.

Sounds like you made your decision!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    0vamoi4j49ci.gif
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    MahesMahes Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I was just wondering,

Since we are going to entertain those that missed the boat on Alpha 2, could I be entertained as well?

You see, I missed the boat on the package that allowed for free play with no monthly fee. Is there anyway I could be afforded the opportunity to get that package??

Thank you,

Signed: Not serious, as I know that I could have bought it if I had known about it, but I missed that boat.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I feel your pain.
    I missed out on purchasing the Stufferton while I was off coordinating memorials for my older brother.
    :(
  • Options
    StewBad wrote: »

I don't understand what you think is particularly douchey about what he said.

The first comment was just a bit of humour, honestly nothing wrong.

The reply to him from Chicago was calling him out for some reason.

Liniker is entitled to explain his viewpoint on "not being positive" which I think he did and heck he even had some quantitative data to back it up.

Nothing douchey about that.
  • Options
    AidanKD wrote: »
    Nothing douchey about that.

I think, it's "both" douchey and then not douchey at the same time.

Sure, if you post a Comment solely on the Motivation to mock and ridicule a Person for whatever the Reason, it might be a douchy Moment of yours.

However if People are - and actually rightfully so - sarcastic because they have - like me (lol) - seen the Alpha Two and Beta Buy-in-Packages since September 17th of 2023,

have more or less busied themselves with the Hype and Excitement for the coming Game like every single Day or Week or so, meaning it has been a RIDICULOUSLY LONG time since September 17th in how one has perceived Time to move forwards,

and then like the very first Days the last Package is not available anymore, You see IMMEDIATELY the Complains break loose you just "KNEW" would be coming anyway,

then i can not blame People for not being able to take these Complaints and " Oh Noes ! "-Topics seriously.

If at least the Alpha Two would come a whole Day sooner everytime i would see such a Topic. (lol)
    I would welcome the Complaints a whole lotta more then. :D

It's not like we can do anything about the Circumstances anyway. :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    "Douchey" probably fits for both this guy and "the other guy" (I suspect it's the same guy) who've made near-identical posts about the same subject.

"I've followed for YEARS, and missed the A2 buy in, barely!" Right - and what a *loyal* follower(s) you "two" have been, having JUST logged into the forums and making your VERY 1st posts, about the same exact topic.

You've contributed no opinions/input previously, and have nothing to show for your "years" of following the project, asides from your very first posts, about the SAME topic.

Methinks me smells a AAA-studio fan looking to defame Intrepid for UDAAP-like reasons, without having solid footing, upon which to stand.

I suspect we've heard the LAST of *both* @SevenWhite7 and @Jalek76 - in a suspiciously-close time-frame in which we've heard also - coincidentally - the FIRST, from "both" of them.

....Am glad this is a forums-conversation, instead of one IRL; My fingers would probably be suffering from cramps already, from making so many "-signs, with them.

• Options
    "I've followed for YEARS, and missed the A2 buy in, barely!"

RIGHT ???

RIIIIIIIIIGHT ?????? What the flying F~ ???? X'D
    a50whcz343yn.png