Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

"Your content will appear after it is approved."

"Your content will appear after it is approved." I tried to post in my thread below, but I got this message. Unfortunately, it just flashes up on the side, so I didn't notice it until I tried to post my response 3 or 4 times. I am not sure why. Did I break the forum rules or something? Any ideas? Thanks.
"’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe."

Comments

• Options
    VyrilVyril Member
    edited January 25
    This has been more frequent, but there is something in the post that "flags" certain words or phrases, and eventually mods will review all the queued messages and approved/deny them.
  • Options
    edited January 25
    I've gotten that a few times as well.

I once commented something on that I wish mages were not tied to elements, but that magic was explored more around mages vs the generic four elements that a lot of MMO's already tend to do. It ended up being hidden.

So it's a little bit strange. It also happens if you edit your comment a lot (Which I do, especially when giving feedback on mechanics or features)...
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Barzel wrote: »
    "Your content will appear after it is approved." I tried to post in my thread below, but I got this message. Unfortunately, it just flashes up on the side, so I didn't notice it until I tried to post my response 3 or 4 times. I am not sure why. Did I break the forum rules or something? Any ideas? Thanks.

its normal. blame some dude spamming a while back ;3
  • Options
    KilionKilion Member
    edited January 26
    I guess this is part of the consequences of someone coming on the forum a few weeks ago, creating new accounts by the minute and spamming like crazy. To my knowledge the review process was then introduced to protect the forum from click bait and bots.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited January 26
    Depraved wrote: »
    Barzel wrote: »

its normal. blame some dude spamming a while back ;3

Yeah, basically this.

But also the people coming here and attempting to advertise random things (has been happening on occasion for years).

Occasionally having a post being delayed before it is made readable is not a huge price to pay for what has so far been a fairly successful spam filter push from Intrepid.

The stars we all had for a week or two were also a part of that system. It is a system built in to Vanilla Forums software, but it was up to Intrepid to configure it.