Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Dads by Daylight | PVP/PVE/PVX | Casual Friendly | Late Night

BramusBramus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
[NA] Dads by Daylight | PVP/PVE/PVX | Casual Friendly | Late Night

Dads by Daylight is a budding community of adult gamers who cherish their precious gaming moments amidst life's myriad responsibilities. Whether you can sneak in an hour after the kids are asleep or you've been blessed with a rare week off, there's a place for you here!

As a newly formed group, we're small but eager to expand our ranks and create a vibrant community. We understand the challenges of balancing family, work, and personal time. That's why we offer a laid-back atmosphere where you can unwind and enjoy gaming without judgment. Our community values respect, maturity, and inclusivity. We don't tolerate disruptive behavior or childish antics—everyone here is treated like the responsible adults they are.

Our activities revolve around late-night gaming sessions, perfect for those moments when the house is quiet and the workload subsides. While we eagerly await Ashes of Creation, we enjoy exploring other games, sharing laughs, and connecting with fellow members.

If you're seeking a welcoming community where you can be yourself and help us grow, drop us a DM on Discord or simply join and say hello! And remember, Dads by Daylight isn't exclusive—mothers, fathers, guardians, caregivers, everyone is welcome here!

Discord: Dads by Daylight

Comments

• Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    for the record, love the name :)
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    Appreciate it @ILLPeonU! We all have our day jobs haha. I am hoping there are others that can relate.
  • Options
    TacquitoTacquito Member
    @Bramus sounds like the perfect guild for me lol. I'm starting to poke around for a guild now that A2 draws nigh. Can't wait!

I'll probably reach out as A2 gets closer, but just wanted to say hi so I can find you later in my comments.
  • Options
    @Tacquito Thanks for the note! Come on by the discord and say hi!
  • Options
    ButkusButkus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sounds good. Great concept. Interested.
  • Options
    @Butkus Thanks! Hoping this resonates with a few folks and we can build a cool little community! Stop on by Discord and say hi! Even if your planning on rolling Alpha\Launching with another guild tag!