Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

2 cleric augment ideas

this is a small one since we are still at a point where suggestions like this could be made but i would LOVE if the other 2 augments for the cleric where holy magic which differs from the life augment in that the life augment is based around pure healing and regeneration while the holy augment would be based on correcting order so to say, similar to the golden order magic of elden ring with than the other augment being again, based on elden ring magic with it being the chaos magic of the yellow flame of frenzy with the augment could be called dark magic and rather than even going with a yellow flame, could be based on holy damage over time or maybe even necrotic damage over time and basically, like the chaos that comprises the flame of frenzy, is essentially magic that destroys all borders in its victims with i could see this being an especially interesting augment for mages and bards where for mages maybe it could manifest in yellow chaos flames that burn away all distinguishing borders while for bards it could perhaps burn away the barriers between the targets mind and yours and be more focused as opposed to the mages physical focus of burning the body, instead on controling and than breaking down the minds of the targets :D

honestly this desire comes from the fact that 2 years later and my favorite elden ring build STILL is the order and frenzy flame magic build that combines both types while also making sure to be burned by the flame of frenzy so i can use myself as kindling to save melina before than curing myself of the flame of frenzy with miquellas unalloyed golden needle to than become the elden lord using goldmasks perfect mending rune of order.

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This would be easier to understand if you could use sentences, rather than a long block of text, please.