Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Are there no more NDA testing ?

mortaluxmortalux Member
edited March 1 in Support & FAQ
I made a post asking for if it was possible to test the game pre alpha and was met with alpha access being restricted to people with alpha keys. The staff could see I have access to alphas and betas since 2022, so that is confusing at first but i also know some individual who told me they did some NDA testing with Ashes of creation and I was wondering if I could be of some help for free. If not, i understand, being so close to alpha 2, you might not need further in depth testing, but if you have need for someone who has capabilities in pushing a game to its limits, you can still contact me.

Hope this clears my message,
- Mortalux.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited February 29
    The mods that reply here do not have access to peoples account status or rewards. If you have a package from Intrepid, and had linked your email correctly, your package would show after your member status here. That it doesn't, gives people the idea that you do not have said access available on your account. There has been testing ongoing for years for certain individuals based on package level. Those people who are under NDA, don't talk about it. Intrepid will occasionally update the community as to how that testing is going since it is their NDA to pierce as they choose. The last information given is that testing is ongoing, that as people are needed, they will invite more based on their package and access levels.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings mortalux,

We appreciate your enthusiasm for our game, but as I mentioned in your previous post, the only way to get access to the testing phases is with a Kickstarter or Pre-Order package. If you already have a package, then you can check your account inventory to see which phase you will have access.

If you would like us to look at your account, please feel free to put in a support ticket as we do not share personal account information on the forums.

I am closing this thread. If you have any further questions, feel free to make a new post or reach our support team directly via a support ticket.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.