Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

a possible post launch dlc/expansion idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bo2lJkE3to&t=211s

this is a simple one and just something i really would love to see after the games released because i love this style of weapon and feel for the tulnar as well as their lore as in caves, you wouldnt see them using greatswords or even normal swords or bows or really any normal weapons because with the melee side, it would hit the ceiling constantly especially with the tulnars size while the bows would be blocked by the winding tunnel walls and impeded by the low visibilty and resource meaning claw weapons honestly especailly given the monstroues traits of the tulnar impling they would have some increased physical strength, it would make complete sense to use weapons like these.

beyond that, it would have a pretty large swath of choices for how they could be made and how they can look kinda like how in elden ring especially, they have the clinging bone, the regular claws, the stone claws, and the raptors talons with this mod being the penultimate of maybe like some dwarven chonker fist weapons. theres just something to the way this style of weapon feels so raw and in your face unabashedly and i would LOVE to see something ESPECIALLY like the quilled gauntlets of like some almost like artificer style enchanted fist weapons with some maybe interesting ability it adds to your bar to throw the enchanted blades which a few seconds after hitting a target, return to your gauntlet with perhaps if you hit a target that can bleed, it causes bleed because of course, they get a huge blade thrown into their gut before it teleports out leaving the wound without what was basically the cork to stop the bleeding :D

Comments

• Options
    In b4 usual comments on your posts.

1. Take a breath, bro.
    2. Punctuate.
    The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • Options
    Ap0ph1sAp0ph1s Member
    AnimusRex wrote: »
    In b4 usual comments on your posts.

1. Take a breath, bro.
    2. Punctuate.

ehhh adhd and mild dyslexia is a bitch enough for me when it comes to writing XD i wont say ya haveta read it if ya dont wanna but this is about the best your gonna get from when when it comes to 'well enough' structured paragraphs (word walls of run on sentences) in general XDXDXD