Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

SE Outlawz (Primary: PvP, and Crafting Secondary: PvE

The Southeast Outlawz are based out of Alaska. We are looking for players who're interested in pvp-oriented gameplay. We plan to have a hand in all aspects of the economy. Several of my close friends and I will be playing the game together and focusing on different crafting professions in order to provide as much crafting options as possible to our guild members.

Mission objective: Become a PvP, Crafting, and Trading Powerhouse.

Specializations: Caravan raiding, Caravan protection, , castle conquest, and alliance building.

Motto: "Difficult roads often lead to Beautiful destinations."

The Four Tenets:

(1) Respect all guild members. Being a troll and harassing guild members will not be tolerated.

(2) Provide advice/assistance to new players in order to improve the capabilities of the guild in its entirety. United we stand, divided we fall.

(3) Respect any alliances formed between our guild and others. We will have a structured system with positions of authority handed to those who prove themselves responsible/interested. One last thing....Immediately notify the guild should any conflicts arise with an alliance member. We believe in notion that every action requires an appropriate reaction.

(4) Anything else is fair game, within reason. If you're gonna kill someone, make sure it's a fair fight. If you wanna raid some caravans, make sure it's the "competitions."

More information to come. Made this on my phone and it's about to die.

Comments