Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Oho. Is that Sweet Corruption i smell ? (Armor-Set)

I think You all know what i mean -> in the last Live-Stream Explanation from Sir Steven and dear Miss Margaret.


During the Art Update Section of the Video, a new(?) Set was introduced. It has to do with that Tower inside the Riverlands and the corrupted Instance around it.



2ek78f1d4cfn.png




To quote our dear Copium-God Narc -> doesn't this look freakin' MENTAL ?? (lol)

With this Stuff above the Fingers, making the Hands look a bit more Claw-like - or the "corrupted Gems"(?) everywhere inside the Set - this looks kinda hellish and corrupted indeed. This looks like i imagine a nasty Cult or Sect-Leader to look like, who made the Mistake of touching a lovecraftian Gold God or something and then Madness took his mind.


The Clothes and Armor Sets look awesome in the last Presentation. Players won't need to be worried about not looking cool as heck. ;)
jcildf8jglv5.png

Comments

  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    To quote our dear Copium-God Narc -> doesn't this look freakin' MENTAL ?? (lol)

    I wonder if it's just me that stops reading as soon as you start quoting your favourite idols. You're allowed to have your own thoughts too! In fact, it's often useful!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »
    I wonder if it's just me that stops reading as soon as you start quoting your favourite idols. You're allowed to have your own thoughts too! In fact, it's often useful!

    You stop reading because i cited someone ? 😅

    Not even a Statement towards the corrupted Armor-Set ? ;)
    You may hate Narc or not, but don't worry. Sometimes he does that to himself by being so overly nice to his Community. Said no one ever, lol. 🤣👍
    jcildf8jglv5.png
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    daveywavey wrote: »
    I wonder if it's just me that stops reading as soon as you start quoting your favourite idols. You're allowed to have your own thoughts too! In fact, it's often useful!

    You stop reading because i cited someone ? 😅

    Not even a Statement towards the corrupted Armor-Set ? ;)
    You may hate Narc or not, but don't worry. Sometimes he does that to himself by being so overly nice to his Community. Said no one ever, lol. 🤣👍

    It's more the blatant mis-information he tends to spread, or at least has in the past. But you do you. Just be aware that you're allowed to have your own thoughts, rather than just copying someone else's. :)
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Not intended to copy him at all. I just thought that one Quote of him was very fitting.


    Maybe People should create a Topic in this Forum just and only for the Armor-Sets of all Presentations shown until now. That is, if they haven't done that already, of Course. :sunglasses:
    jcildf8jglv5.png
  • Options
    To say something productive;

    Apparently the current stance is that there won't be corruption rewards.
    That is if something has not changed in the last 2 weeks in which I wasn't looking.
    I'm at the point where my hype has stabilized and we can start guessing about things when a release date or something has been announced.

    Kinda repetitive to speculate so much about games that could release in +2 years still.
    6h4yddoh6t31.jpg
  • Options
    KnottiKnotti Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 14
    The developers sure seem to have a creative vision.
    Interesting that there is corrupted gems above the hands. 7 corrupted gems to be exact. Is this an allusion to Sebitti? Makes you wonder what all is going to be embedded into the culture of this game.
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited March 15
    Let's link a tiny Video which is originally a "Shorts" despite i changed the Code of the URL so You can maximize it and look it in the normal Format,


    undertoned with nice Music. Let's have a small Look into the "Carphin Robes" - a small Detour in what the Offshoots of Hell in the World of Verra, named Corruption, look like. ;) . >:)



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ppLHA3n-6c
    jcildf8jglv5.png
  • Options
    KnottiKnotti Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited March 14
    Hopefully the world is dense with armor sets of the same visual quality.
  • Options
    Knotti wrote: »
    Hopefully the world is dense with armor sets of the same visual quality.

    Very strongly different Looks - but all Sets i already saw look also very awesome. Different in Color, Looks, etc. But same as amazing.
    jcildf8jglv5.png
Sign In or Register to comment.