Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Knights of Ethuna | RP · PVX | Eastern Time | 18+ | Rich Storytelling | Node Development

ZeldaryZeldary Member, Settler
edited March 19 in NA Guild Recruitment
3cdp987mvg8m.png

The kingdom of Ethuna emerged following a civil war that caused the empire of Bellator to crumble. Centuries were spent bringing the kingdom to its height of power, ushering in peace and prosperity for the regions under its control. However, a war broke out that sowed chaos, killing the kingdom's founder and sole ruler, who brought in this golden age, and the Godly Drake, who helped give their ruler power to accomplish extraordinary feats. Despite her loss, her legacy remains working to expand its grip, ushering in further wealth and prosperity to those who would otherwise suffer at the hands of greedy nobles and famine.

While Ethuna is now seeing the transition into its third ruler, expansions have spread into a new world with the goal of gaining further strength and power in a world filled with opportunity. Ethuna remains strong even as the foundations that built it date back to when Dragons were all too common.

f8yadiwxnn11.jpg

OUR FOCUS
The Guild of Knights of Ethuna has a rich background and lore, laying the foundation for further storytelling and RP. We encourage all members to be creative and active in the storytelling, who knows what adventures you may have. We will have regular roleplay events, weekly meetings, and more!

WHAT WE OFFER
>>Organized Content/Events

>>Creative Environment

>>Friendly Competition

>>Experienced Leadership

>> Rich Storytelling

REQUIREMENTS
>>Be Active - Actively participate with the Guild

>> Be 18+ - This creates a more comfortable environment for members

>>Non-Toxic - Disrespecting others will not be tolerated

>>Be Mature - No Drama, Stay Open Minded!

>>Discord - This is both our forum and place of communication outside of the game.

Comments

• Options
    Zeldary wrote: »
    The kingdom of Ethuna emerged following a civil war that caused the empire of Bellator to crumble.

" The Nine Kingdoms of Bellator ... ... ... ... the ultimate Empire, some Souls would say ... ... ... "

" ... ... ... these Souls, lack Imagination. >;-) ... ... ... "

Just kidding. 😁
    Cool read. Makes a Mood for more. :-3

Oh and i think i spotted just ONE Typo-Mistake. Please allow me to point it out.

Zeldary wrote: »
    a war broke out that sowed chaos, killing the kingdom's founder and soul ruler,

I think You wanted to write " sole* ruler " - and soul is written similar and can when spoken out easily be mistaken for the other Word.
    Sometimes i make such Typo-Mistakes as well. ;)

You can edit your Comment still in this Forum even after many Days or Weeks which i find really nice. The Function is with that "Tiny Wheel"-Icon next to the Star-Icon with which You can bookmark the Topic. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    " The Nine Kingdoms of Bellator ... ... ... ... the ultimate Empire, some Souls would say ... ... ... "

" ... ... ... these Souls, lack Imagination. >;-) ... ... ... "

:D What's that from? It sounds familiar.

Bellator is Latin for Warrior. Ethuna's predecessor was initially called "The Bladeborn," but for reasons that name was discarded :astonished: This at least keeps with that theme.

Oh and i think i spotted just ONE Typo-Mistake. Please allow me to point it out.

I think You wanted to write " sole* ruler " - and soul is written similar and can when spoken out easily be mistaken for the other Word.

Thanks for catching that! :blush:

Glad you enjoyed it! <3
  • Options
    eqpaa8x2x3ch.jpg