Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Problem With Ashes Of Creation

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Joined today to post a troll video.

Nice 👍
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Not clicking on a troll's video, wherein you offer no context in your post.

I assume you're afraid that it's going to be too good of a game?

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    @Vaknar we might be slipping back to Star requirements. These posts have been popping up more and more frequently lately.
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    The only problem with Ashes would be if the playerbase is easily swayed and influenced by "arguments" such as the one in this video.
  • Options
    ApokApok Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited March 23
    going through this persons youtube channel; all they do is, defend Korean games while shitting on anything that's not a Korean game. makes me wonder whose behind this cause they're definitely trying to push some kind of narrative.

Edit: Yeah the channel is also defending pay 2 win mechanics in video games
  • Options
    I haven't seen this Video yet,

but i will say right away - > Yes, yes i plan to be stupid. 😜 . 🤪
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    As far as I know from my experience in EVE Online, the only people who claim "you gonna get PK'd a lot" are people who are loners and play MMOs solo. People who play with others, not even IRL friends, just people who who join guild activities, somehow, never get PK'd a lot. It's crazy how that works in a Massively Multiplayer game.

Also the AI voice does make me think the person behind the video is a bot enjoyer, and if I learned something in EVE, is that, PK is the most direct solution to botting.
  • Options
    PK is the most direct solution to botting.

Imagine You see a Group of Bots who have probably farmed Wood or Ore/Minerals an Hour or several, then You murderhobo the lot of them and cash in what they have farmed. At least parts of it ... ... :D . >:)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    KilionKilion Member
    Title, Account Name, laziness of providing context - clean move onto the block list.
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    Kilion wrote: »
    Title, Account Name, laziness of providing context - clean move onto the block list.

This Forum has a Blocklist ?
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    KilionKilion Member
    edited March 28
    Aszkalon wrote: »

Go to the account of the person and click this:
    sqthg1y17ymp.png

When you do, you will still see if a blocked person has made a comment on a thread but you will have to click on it to let it show - so you can just scroll past them.

And don't worry, I didn't block you... yet ;D
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    Aszkalon wrote: »

Go to the account of the person and click this:
    sqthg1y17ymp.png

I found it Yesterday but still Thanks for making me realise it. 😁
    a50whcz343yn.png