Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Timing Of Life

Like many of y'all, I bought a kickstarter package and fell in love with the idea of the game in its infant pipedream stage. Years of hyping it up my friends and family to the point where they now troll me on its release. Reminding me of past games that have fallen or never saw the light of day. I always remind them its going to be the best MMO ever.

I will die on this hill.

This upcoming Q3 test is my window, buds.

I've been so patient, and so excited to play something beyond the battleground.
And every other MMO on earth just doesn't scratch the itch.

And then, my wife says shes pregnant.
With twins.
Release date Q3....
buds...

I'LL SEE YOU IN VERRA!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Congrats on the kids :)
  • Options
    PyrololPyrolol Member
    Take maternity leave as Alpha comes out
    Double win
    rvid9f6vp7vl.png
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Grats on the twins! B)

And you'll be fine! A couple of babies won't take much of your time.
  • Options
    Get a rocker or a bouncer or something, and you can gently rock it with your foot while you play.

And congrats on the family.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Rigamortis wrote: »
    Like many of y'all, I bought a kickstarter package and fell in love with the idea of the game in its infant pipedream stage. Years of hyping it up my friends and family to the point where they now troll me on its release. Reminding me of past games that have fallen or never saw the light of day. I always remind them its going to be the best MMO ever.

I will die on this hill.

This upcoming Q3 test is my window, buds.

I've been so patient, and so excited to play something beyond the battleground.
    And every other MMO on earth just doesn't scratch the itch.

And then, my wife says shes pregnant.
    With twins.
    Release date Q3....
    buds...

I'LL SEE YOU IN VERRA!!!!!!

Congrats, don't worry AoC will be a Marathon, not a sprint we will see you in Verra!
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Options
    KilionKilion Member
    I guess that settles the question for the names on your first two characters and who will tell the good night stories, test thoroughly, you will need it :D
    The answer is probably >>> HERE <<<
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    Congrats! We've been through it recently. It's all so new which has you a bit 'on edge' but in hindsight the first 4 weeks or so are pure easymode. Enjoy it!
  • Options
    Congratulations from me as well.

Enjoy experiencing quite a time to be alive. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    Congratulations on your family! Rest (someone can remind you what that words means when they arrive :D) assured you'll get some time to hop on every now and then.

My little one just turned 2, enjoy the time when they are little, they really do grow up way too fast.

• Options
    Congrats! See you in Verra :)