another mage augment idea

this is just another mage augment idea like my last one about a fun magama/iron augment that i thought about while thinking about the spatial augment and how that is basically in reality a 'spatial' augment as that also should be its name instead of teleportation which is too weird with the thought being for a chronal/time augment so you could have a master of time and space or have abilites augmented to speed you up or slow your enemies :D

Comments

• blatblat Member
    edited March 29
    Mate these posts would really benefit from a light sprinkling of punctuation. My lung capacity nearly didn't hold out reading this, a longer post might finish me off.

On topic though; I always usually play mage and my favourite spell by a mile was Alter Time.

o2fijjlvc8ft.jpg
  • blat wrote: »
    Mate these posts would really benefit from a light sprinkling of punctuation. My lung capacity nearly didn't hold out reading this, a longer post might finish me off.

On topic though; I always usually play mage and my favourite spell by a mile was Alter Time.

o2fijjlvc8ft.jpg

There's an ultimate spell in ESO like that. When I used to use it, I let myself be chased over the edge of tall cliffs by other players. Mid-air I pressed the ultimate and zapped back in time before I jumped off the cliff, while everyone was dead below the cliff. It was wonderful lol
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • blatblat Member
    blat wrote: »

o2fijjlvc8ft.jpg

There's an ultimate spell in ESO like that. When I used to use it, I let myself be chased over the edge of tall cliffs by other players. Mid-air I pressed the ultimate and zapped back in time before I jumped off the cliff, while everyone was dead below the cliff. It was wonderful lol

Haha me too, such a sweet moment in wpvp when you have the angry mob chasing you off a cliff.

I used to like using it to pretend a melee had finally locked me down. He'd unload his CDs & damage, thinks he's got me... then bosh, back to 80% hp and in control again.
  • AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah, some matches I would really like to build Time-Flux band, but it just never comes up.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.