revisiting an old idea (echo kngiht)

so this is just me revisiting an old idea i still like and would still love to see in some form with a better explaination hopefully about it with the thought being that you would be able to use the shadow augment from the rogue on a fighter to allow yourself to create at least one if not multiple shadows/echos that you can controll to some degree with basically orders to go here or even do attacks as your abilites would be converted into options to be used to attack through your shadows/echos. now the reason i think this should be on the fighter and not the summoner also is because unless you would basically be granted martial combat abilities that kinda more so make YOU the fighter and the shadow/echo more just some assitance and the source of how you use your abilites.

i will say i could still see this being able to work on a summoner with one summon can use that let you fight like a fighter as well as be strong itself in all regards except hp only having 1 singular point with if you have just one, you can have more options to tp to and from it as well as both of you getting the option to do some cool fighter style attacks but if you have 2, than some of your ablities get eaten up because each summon will need to have command abilites that let you tell it to attack this target or that target or to group up on your or an ally or to go to a specific spot with 3 of them basically taking away your ability to do any echo knight stuff in exchange for fighting with basically 4 of yourself at once with of course each one having only 1 hp meaning specing into heavy evasion gear will proly be the best setup. all in all, i still really want this almost wukong style duplication fighter class cause it really does just sound just as fun as echoknight in dnd is to play :D