Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I don't have badge for Alpha One Access

v00d0v00d0 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited April 30 in Support & FAQ
Hello, I wanted to access the alpha one section, but unfortunately I don't have the forum badge even if I have bought the Alpha One Key.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are talking about forums, there is no "Alpha One" section that requires special permissions to access. If you are talking about the spot testing channels on Discord, you need to ensure you have followed the instructions on Discord concerning linking accounts and there are no issues. And if you don't have access to them then, file a CS ticket.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    v00d0v00d0 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    here on the forum i see the badges, while on discord i'm a normal member even if i connected my ds account to aoc, so i can't see the spot testing channel.
  • Options
    ApokApok Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    v00d0 wrote: »
    here on the forum i see the badges, while on discord i'm a normal member even if i connected my ds account to aoc, so i can't see the spot testing channel.

I think they had an issue automating the process and had to create a ticket around the time if you wern't linked. I had to do that but never did it for the apocalypse testing so I don't have those on discord
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings v00d0

We responded to your support ticket. Please reply back to that and we can assist you further.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.