Medication College

StaceyPalmerStaceyPalmer Member
edited May 16 in General Discussion
Struggling with an essay assignment in my medical college, I felt overwhelmed by the complexity of the topic. Each attempt to formulate my thoughts into coherent sentences seemed futile. As the deadline approached, panic set in. Reluctantly, I reached out to a nursing writing help service for assistance. With trepidation, I explained my predicament, fearing judgment for my inability to complete the task independently. However, their response was empathetic and reassuring. With their guidance, I navigated the intricacies of the subject matter, eventually producing an essay that exceeded my expectations. Through this experience, I learned the importance of seeking support when facing academic challenges.

Comments

• blatblat Member
    Possible phishing attempt, I wouldn't click.
    + reported
  • I admit i was so god~daym confused out of my Mind for a Moment that i didn't dare to click on the Link just because of that alone. x'D

What in Reallife is going on with this Topic ? ^.^;"
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    What in Reallife is going on with this Topic ? ^.^;"
    This is the kind of spam that the prevention measures that Intrepid turned down due to a handful of posters complaining about minor inconveniences was supposed to prevent.

That's basically it.
  • its a legit link

anyways, wtf? why even pay for that when you have free ai that do it for you haha (not chatgpt)
  • Just joined today so they could spam unrelated topics ... classy.
  • StewBadStewBad Member
    Not sure why anyone would be reluctant to reach out to a nurse for help with anything medical, nurses are some of the smartest people i know.
This discussion has been closed.