Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Why was HybridSR banned?

blatblat Member
edited April 30 in Support & FAQ
Hi, I don't know this guy at all btw, searching some posts today and noticed via profile that this user is banned.
I'm curious, what rule has he broken to earn this?

I ask because I've seen previous posters talking about the light-touch moderation here ( :) ), and no shortage of bad language, thread derailing, general trolling elsewhere, which didn't seem to be a problem.... so why this guy?

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Doubt you will get a response from a community manager or moderator. They don't discuss account actions with people who have no dog in the fight so to say. So just figure it to be a Nunya and move on. As in Nunya Business.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    blatblat Member
    Doubt you will get a response from a community manager or moderator. They don't discuss account actions with people who have no dog in the fight so to say. So just figure it to be a Nunya and move on. As in Nunya Business.

Yeah assumed as much. He seemed to be disagreeing with a few regulars which was his only crime as far as I could see.
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings blat

Due to privacy concerns, we do not share any sort of moderation action with anyone but the account holder.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.