Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Please no visual blurring

Hello,

I really hate it when i have to spend hours and watch guides to find out how to remove the blur from games.

Please don't make the game blurry or make it simple for us in the graphics options to remove all the blur options from the game on all the resolution ( specially the 1080P resolution as we face this issue manly with the 1080P resolution)

Thank you very much

Best regards

Comments

• Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    You mean " Bloom " ?

Or a blurry Screen when there is Movement ? I am already happy when things like these are Options one can set On - or Off.

Damn. I need the Option to deactivate the Bloom in Enshrouded. It's Poison in my Eyes sometimes. ^.^;"
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    edited May 30
    i mean all the blurry visual effects like the bloom, the depth of field, the film grain, the chromatic aberration the motion blur, the blurry anti aliasing ... the fact that in some game the grass or the road or the land looks blurry or the trees or the distant mountain... i would really like to have a clean non blurry picture.
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    i mean all the blurry visual effects like the bloom, the depth of field, the film grain, the chromatic aberration the motion blur, the blurry anti aliasing ... the fact that in some game the grass or the road or the land looks blurry or the trees or the distant mountain... i would really like to have a clean non blurry picture.

Why not just turn off motion blur when you jump on the game? Its just a checkmark box.
  • Options
    DiamahtDiamaht Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One

I agree. Need to have an on/off for all of the things you mention. I would add Screen Shake to that list too.
  • Options
    GrilledCheeseMojitoGrilledCheeseMojito Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I believe Alpha 1 had the ability to turn motion blur off. I remove all of these because it's very easy to get disoriented in the process, especially when you have much better auditory than visual processing like me.

Please do have these as very visible toggles. These effects create accessibility problems, and you will lose players and leave a bad taste in the mouth of those that stay if you don't address it.
    Grilled cheese always tastes better when you eat it together!
  • Options
    XeegXeeg Member
    Diamaht wrote: »

I agree. Need to have an on/off for all of the things you mention. I would add Screen Shake to that list too.

Screen shake gives me headaches. My buddy loved Vermintide 2 and I tried playing it with him but my head just couldn't handle it for some reason. My eyes and head actually hurt after a match. And that was just from the weapon wobble effect when you swing.
  • Options
    hleVhleV Member
    No forced horrible TAA, please. https://www.reddit.com/r/FuckTAA/
  • Options
    Yes PLS the forced TAA kill the games for me
  • Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I hate blur in every shape and form. I always have to go in and dumb down settings. I also get very motion sick and will never understand why some games release with screen shaking. Please keep all of this to a minimum and focus on clean/crisp visuals. I didn't buy this big monitor to stare at blurry images around the edges!