@devs Create Forum Labels?

EbonbornEbonborn Member
edited June 3 in General Discussion
If you allowed forum posters to label Healer or DPS related posts, then it would allow people to find information easily. You could create a section of information based on this because when I type in keywords you get vague articles with little or no relation to what you wanted information on. How specific or unspecific you are is obviously up to you but I do think the forums are just overwhelming to read at times.

Comments

• DepravedDepraved Member
    If you allowed forum posters to label Healer or DPS related posts, then it would allow people to find information easily. You could create a section of information based on this because when I type in keywords you get vague articles with little or no relation to what you wanted information on. How specific or unspecific you are is obviously up to you but I do think the forums are just overwhelming to read at times.

pretty much just the first page is relevant xd
    might find some interesting things on the 2nd page. but people already forgot about the 2nd page.

i expect later on to have sub categories for different stuff, like archetypes, nodes, dungeons, etc. I'm not sure if they will be able to add labels to threads tho, that depends on what vanilla forums allow.
  • EbonbornEbonborn Member
    Yeah I just sometimes go through these forums and ask myself "what the hell did this have to do with anything?" Lol
  • DepravedDepraved Member
    xDDDDDDD
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    It's not really worth going through the forums to get actual information on the game.

The forums here are more about opinion than information - and its only worth getting in to an opinion based discussion if people are still wanting to talk about that opinion.

This is why the first page is all that is really of value here. We don't care about what's past it, because we have already shared our opinion on it.

As mentioned above, when the game is out, im sure they will have class sections, server sections, all that stuff. There is just no point in it yet.