Store question

Hey all,
Just wondering, is the store is still cycling cosmetics? The Remnant Sympathizer package has been the only thing I’ve seen in a while.

Comments

• NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    As they stated on the store page where they introduced the current pack, that is the last one they intend on releasing for now.
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    As @Noaani stated, this was the final Pre-Order Package <3

https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-09-12-the-unseen-order
    community_management.gif
  • ReLamasReLamas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think it would be great if they considered bringing back some of the older cosmetic items for players who made purchases previously. This could give us a chance to complete sets or get items we might have missed out on before.
    c3xme7oecjh8.png
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • KingDDDKingDDD Member
    ReLamas wrote: »
    I think it would be great if they considered bringing back some of the older cosmetic items for players who made purchases previously. This could give us a chance to complete sets or get items we might have missed out on before.

Let the people who got them keep them.

Only thing that would change my mind is if they allowed people to buy packs 6 months before or after they initially bought in, gave all the money to the hospital, and got a overwhelming majority consent from initial pack owners.
  • MosephMoseph Member
    Sweet, I only come back here every once in a while to check the status of everything so I must've missed the no more cosmetics thing. I saw the armor in the last update vid and came back to look for it started thinking I was crazy for seeing the same things for a while.
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member
    Vaknar wrote: »
    As @Noaani stated, this was the final Pre-Order Package <3

https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2023-09-12-the-unseen-order

This was the final Pre-Order Package "for now", Vaknar-Senpai ... ... ... >:)
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)