hey intrepid, PLEASE get in contact with this guy and get the rights to use this model!

ik this will 99% never happen but i love this guys armor mod for skyrim so damn much and would love to see it or something similar in ashes with this being the link https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/104528

Comments

• VosphaVospha Member
    These are great, but I feel like the team at intrepid are capable of going above and beyond this with their current team.

I personally prefer them creating new and unique stuff as to acquiring rights to someone else's work, just my own opinion tho 😁
    zdtha4wxk248.gif
  • RookkRookk Member
    Vospha wrote: »
    These are great, but I feel like the team at intrepid are capable of going above and beyond this with their current team.

I personally prefer them creating new and unique stuff as to acquiring rights to someone else's work, just my own opinion tho 😁

true and tbf i did acknowledge that in terms of possibility, this specifically is a when pigs fly idea BUUUUUTTTT i do hope at least that if they happen to see this post even just in passing, they at least take inspiration for clothing with armor cause as much as i love a good cape, cloaks and full on coats and robes over armor is always a badass look i would love to see more of...