Character Creator shadow drop?

JeanPhilippeGungharJeanPhilippeGunghar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I would like to get the surprise on Wednesday livestream and the character creator to shadow drop later that day for A1 and maybe A2 pack owners.

GENEROUS COPIUM DOSE INHALE

Comments

• arkileoarkileo Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped with very short notice after a livestream. In fact, with the way major news is only dropped during livestreams, I'd be surprised if it didn't come soon after this or the next one.
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member
    It is getting "really late" ... ... ... ... ... ... August is about here.

I mean, i AM AWARE that Third Quarter can also mean September 30th -> but i think the Character Creator should be something that is given as a Feature around more than half a Month before the Start of Alpha Two,

and should be announced at least Three to Four Weeks before it is given out as a Download or whatever the Possibility to use it is.

I can think of only the usual Reason. The Development being so tricky that it takes an Eternity to get developed. :sweat_smile: from the Detail-Degree of every single Player-Model i could imagine that there have never been so detailed Player-Models in the History of Character-Creators.

And even in the recent Showcases, these were all "Place-Holder"/Base/Default Faces/Heads of the Players/Races involved, right ? Like with the Orc-Fighter. Like with the Node-War Presentation.

Maybe i am just not in the Mood to act "all Summery*" and like i want to go outside and to the Beach, or maybe i just don't want to see "The War Within" from WoW come out, before i get to see and test at least the Character Creator Feature of Ashes,

but D~AAAMN i am so tired of Activision Blizzard Products. I pray to "The Others" and dear Intrepid itself, that they get their desired Steps done quickly and can release some Stuff that bewitches us with it's Beauty of the coming MMO Game that is Ashes.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)