Alpha 2 packs

I know alpha 2 packs haven’t been around in a while and because of that I was curious if it’d be possible for the packs to come with a friend code. I did a Quick Look to see if anything had been mentioned here or elsewhere but I didn’t really see much of a direct mention of it.

I figured because the game is gonna put a heavy emphasis on group content it would be nice to invite a friend that might want to join us during the testing period. Even if the friend code is limited by a certain amount of play time compared to the others.

Comments

• HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kickstarters came with extra beta keys to give to friends but the general packs didn't have an option to invite friends to come and play the tests.

There is a referral link though so that you can mooch off your friends also spending their money on ashes.
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here. And all the emptiness inside disappears.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
  • Otr wrote: »

lol thank you, I did see that, I was just hoping to get a friend in without needing them to get their own key. They're not as much of a gamer as I so I hate inviting irl friends to play games with me out of fear of them not liking the game they bought to play with me xD.
  • Hinotori wrote: »
    Kickstarters came with extra beta keys to give to friends but the general packs didn't have an option to invite friends to come and play the tests.

There is a referral link though so that you can mooch off your friends also spending their money on ashes.

lol I appreciate you, I might as well reap the rewards.