will this game ever launch

2»

Comments

• Methinks the experience with AoC is the journey rather than the destination. True for the developer as much as those who follow it.
  • Not while they milk so much money from all the little gimmicks they selling
    The Immortals
    • We Lived a Thousand Lives, United we Stand.
    • Recruitment
  • SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    tautau wrote: »
    I would much prefer to wait for a good, a really good, game than to have a half-arsed one quickly. I am satisfied and quite content with their progress and explanations.

On the other hand, if you want to convince me that a quality game can be produced and released more quickly, then why don't you go ahead and do that yourself and I will admit you are right.

WHS.
  • SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Have realistic expectations and not latch onto Stevens every word.. for a lot of us supporting him, we already know nothing will be on time.

Most of what they're attempting the biggest studios have failed to pull off, let alone an indie one..

Just relax and understand the scope and magnitude of what they're trying to make Ashes.
  • Since the good old days, I was convinced this would release 2030
    B)
  • Chonkers wrote: »
    Since the good old days, I was convinced this would release 2030
    B)

Will You Please clarify a little bit your Reasons from why and how You estimated it back then ? ;)
    And : where the good old Days around 2018 ? :mrgreen:
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • FrancisJamesFrancisJames Member
    edited August 27
    Alpha 2: 2 years. Beta 1: 2 years. Beta 2: 1 year.
    Full game in 5 years.
  • Alpha 2: 2 years. Beta 1: 2 years. Beta 2: 1 year.
    Full game in 5 years.

As long as 24/7 stays ... ... ... from May first of 2025 ... ... ... ;) ... ... ... i would have nothing against it. >:)

I am aware it won't resemble playing a "Game" until Beta, i think. But everything that drags me away from Azeroth is a good thing.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)