Alpha 2 Access

GraymoreGraymore Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Will those of us that are kickstarter backers receive invites to Alpha 2 without having to purchase these new advertised keys?

I’m all for using the hype to generate more funds, but want to make sure those of us that have been supporting since 2017 are still being thought of.

Comments

• SinderSinder Member
    Graymore wrote: »
    Will those of us that are kickstarter backers receive invites to Alpha 2 without having to purchase these new advertised keys?

I’m all for using the hype to generate more funds, but want to make sure those of us that have been supporting since 2017 are still being thought of.

no need to purchase the new keys.

h23l1aqao254.jpg
    Twilight is nigh the inferno shall rise. Fall in line, your soul is mine.
    9u9aa7k6gdsu.gif
  • simbosssimboss Member
    edited August 21
    Does this apply to the "addon packs" also? Just boought wayfarer for $50
  • SinderSinder Member
    edited August 21
    @simboss

If you have alpha 2 in your inventory list: https://ashesofcreation.com/settings/inventory

then there's no need to purchase again.
    Twilight is nigh the inferno shall rise. Fall in line, your soul is mine.
    9u9aa7k6gdsu.gif
  • chocolate42069chocolate42069 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I'm trying to upgrade my Kickstarter key but the only packs I see in the store is the new Alpha packs. Can I still upgrade my Kickstarter and if so, where do I do that at?
  • GraymoreGraymore Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I see alpha 2 listed in my inventory from 2019 with the original Kickstarter stuff, so I just wait for an email at this point?
  • GraymoreGraymore Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm trying to upgrade my Kickstarter key but the only packs I see in the store is the new Alpha packs. Can I still upgrade my Kickstarter and if so, where do I do that at?

I don't think you can anymore. The original kickstarter and follow-on packages are closed.
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

I don't think you can anymore. The original kickstarter and follow-on packages are closed.

You can still upgrade packs. Chocolate did theirs the other day.

And yep, just need to wait for the email letting you know it's time to log in.

The world is beautiful whenever you're here. And all the emptiness inside disappears.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
  • VeeshanVeeshan Member
    edited August 28

if their logged in they should be able to upgrade there packs they bought (atleast the cosmetic packs you can) im not sure bout kickstarter ones and how they work im assuming u gotta link an account here to the pack somehow but im not sure
  • Graymore wrote: »
    I see alpha 2 listed in my inventory from 2019 with the original Kickstarter stuff, so I just wait for an email at this point?

Yes, if everything goes as planned you should have access on October 25th when Alpha 2 is scheduled to start.