XSolla as a Payment Method

edited August 22 in Support & FAQ
Good evening, everyone!

I'm bringing this post more as a request than a discussion itself. In our community, many people are eager to purchase the Alpha 2 packs, but for many, it's not feasible without XSolla. XSolla allowed us to pay in installments, making the prices more accessible.

This isn't just a concern in Nova Ordem. Throughout the SA community, many people have been waiting for these packages to be available with this payment option.

With that in mind, I kindly ask that you consider bringing back this payment method so that more members of our communities can participate.
taauiwts4buy.png
Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui

Comments

• Up
  • +rep
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Good Post! Xsolla is very important as a payment method for SA players
    img]
  • IuriIuri Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    UP! o:)
    iuri-banner2.png
  • I completely agree with your point. XSolla made it so much easier for many of us to afford these packs by allowing installment payments, and it’s disheartening to see that option gone. In our community, just like in Nova Ordem, many people are eager to get involved, but without the ability to pay in installments, it’s not feasible for many.

I really hope Intrepid considers bringing back XSolla as a payment method so that more people in the SA community can participate and support the development of Ashes of Creation. Thanks for bringing this up—it's something that affects a lot of us!
    0id1l5j5ke07.jpg
  • LacusstLacusst Member
    edited August 21
    Xsolla is very important for me, payment installments will prevent me from going hungry, which would happen if I made a one-time payment upfront.
  • Up!
  • XSolla is a much-needed tool to make the value of A2 more viable by making it possible to buy access in installments.
    peregrinum.png
  • DocBRDocBR Member
    I'm just waiting for XSolla to buy my keys for Alpha 2
  • DaghrDaghr Member
    Só estou esperando o XSOLLA para comprar a key do Alpha 2 também!
    Um jogador que vai fazer desse jogo a própria vida !
  • liam01liam01 Member
    up
  • ReLamasReLamas Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I completely understand your request, and it's something that resonates with a lot of people in our community. XSolla made it much easier for many of us to access the Alpha 2 packs by offering payment in installments, which really helped make the prices more manageable. Without that option, it becomes quite challenging for some to participate.

I definitely think that bringing back XSolla as a payment method would be a big step toward making Ashes of Creation more accessible to players, especially in regions where the upfront cost can be a significant barrier. Hopefully, the Intrepid team will consider this feedback and find a way to reintroduce this option for the community.
    c3xme7oecjh8.png
  • Up!
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    We do not currently have a timeline for if or when Xsolla may return as a payment processor.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I am closing this thread. Please feel free to make a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.