Relationship Compromises :)

Good Afternoon Fellow Boomers,

I've been dying for a game to play for some long, and currently waiting on AoC. When Mentioning i wish I had a game to play she asked if there is one we can play together.

So fellow gamers, what game can I test with her, to prep her for a game like AoC to gauge her potential interest/enjoyment?

Best case scenario she becomes addicted with me muahaha, worst case I just get to play maybe 20 hours a week instead of 1239801092784 :)

Comments

• CzerisCzeris Member
    I don't know what her experience with games is, but playing Baldur's Gate 3 in Coop mode seems like a good place to start.
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    If you want free lookup project 1999. Only thing you will find the same is the class structure. Not a trinity but DPS, Heals, DPS and support. Ashes Bard reminds me of EQ1 Bard.

Liniage 2 can get you used to the PvP and the flagging system.

Archage is the basic structure of the bones of Ashes.
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited August 26
    ESO, ff14.
    For eso I'd clear the instanced tutorial and have it ready in the open world for her to meet you
  • ApokApok Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    if shes new to games in general I would do a pre renewal ragnarok online private server to get warmed up to MMOs. game just plops you in as a novice so it's super simple to just get in and kill stuff while wandering around and having a good time without having to worry about cut scenes, story and doing all the running around to NPCs