UI things I would like to have

The UI so far looks pretty neat. I really like the raid ones.
Some things I would like to see.

1- Ability to place each individual button in any place I want. Not only the entire bar, but each individual button. Sometimes it helps to keep track of certain abilities. If there is no way to trigger a notification in your screen about an ability being off CD, I would like to have that ability in the middle of the screen. For example for a Stun, CC or maybe an important heal. It's easier to keep track of special abilities this way
2- Change the raid frame colors of specific users to whatever I want. Maybe by roles, or username, or class. Maybe I want red for healers, or pink for a friend or special decurser in the raid. Colors help, but we should be able to track individual roles/people specifically
3- on this note, the ability to move or duplicate specific raid members elsewhere. Maybe creating my own groups for tanks or people I wanna keep track of.

Comments

• Same thought here.
    I found the “group window” in particular very unfortunate. Freely scalable, each group member individually, also in form (square instead of bars) and displayed information as well as their type, for example class in text form instead of an icon would be quite pleasant.

In the stream it looked very confusing and uncomfortable with the 8-man group.
  • Yes! I would like full control of the UI, this also means how the information is displayed. Some people like seeing the class name or others.
    I hope they read this.
    Even if it makes it more complex, it's something we need, to display the info like we want it. As long as they allow it to share UI, it's gonna be awesome.
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited September 2
    When you target someone and right click their name plate I would like the following things.

1. Follow the person (only if teamed)
    2. See equipment
    3. Invite to team
    4. Invite to raid
    4. Merge teams
    5. Merge raids
    6. Bio (RP thing)
    7. Wisper
    8. Kick from team and raid
    9. Emotes
  • nanfoodle wrote: »
    When you target someone and right click their name plate I would like the following things.

1. Follow the person (only if teamed)
    2. See equipment
    3. Invite to team
    4. Invite to raid
    4. Merge teams
    5. Merge raids
    6. Bio (RP thing)
    7. Wisper
    8. Kick from team and raid
    9. Emotes

Great choice, specially "merge to raid". This way you don't need to drop groups to add new people like in Wow for example, everyone needs to drop and it's impossible.
    It would also be great to have a list of "recent groups", so you can easily contact people you've grouped with. Sometimes in games you log out, they kick you and you cannot rejoin because you don't remember names.

I also expect that plates should be able to target enemies from ally target, specially for healers.