Boneworking

I hope crafting with bone falls under leatherworking (as a crafting from remains sort of artisan class)

I could carve a tiara out of dragon bones. will it be good armor?, no.
will it be an amazing gift for a loved one? 100%

and I need to make some drinking horns for my home because no home is complete without them.

Comments

• Ayeveegaming1Ayeveegaming1 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kyskei wrote: »
    I hope crafting with bone falls under leatherworking (as a crafting from remains sort of artisan class)

and I need to make some drinking horns for my home because no home is complete without them.

I agree. We need more gothic items. Drink from a skull like Conan did :)
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
  • Ravicus wrote: »

multi use shoulder plates! :D
  • Kyskei wrote: »
    Ravicus wrote: »

multi use shoulder plates! :D

Pauldrons of endless mead. Player never gets thirsty, permanent intoxication buff, +1 to charisma

I knew You would like his Comment. :mrgreen: . :D

This is the right Time to ask for something like this and make Suggestions. Alpha Two is drawing closer and we should mention it while it is still early in the Day/Year. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • [/quote]
    This is the right Time to ask for something like this and make Suggestions. Alpha Two is drawing closer and we should mention it while it is still early in the Day/Year. ;)[/quote]

anything for that sweet gothic armor. +I think it would add a lot of brutality to any barbarian fighters out there
    Aszkalon wrote: »

I knew You would like his Comment. :mrgreen: . :D

This is the right Time to ask for something like this and make Suggestions. Alpha Two is drawing closer and we should mention it while it is still early in the Day/Year. ;)

Yes, I couldn't resist hehe. We can't have all goody two shoes items in this game!!
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
    Yes, I couldn't resist hehe. We can't have all goody two shoes items in this game!!

and who could resist wearing the skulls of your enemies as trophy armor?
    and who could resist wearing the skulls of your enemies as trophy armor ?

Hmmmm.

Why only the Skulls of our "Enemies" ? We could literally make whole Sets out of Bones of for Example slain Beasts of all kinds. ;)

Would this be to edgy or Mature for some ? Probably. But would it make Ashes of Creation cooler than without it ? Yes - in any Case. Yes.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • It would be fun if you found that player, and killed them. That you can recover your skull in the loot drop
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    and who could resist wearing the skulls of your enemies as trophy armor ?

Hmmmm.

Why only the Skulls of our "Enemies" ? We could literally make whole Sets out of Bones of for Example slain Beasts of all kinds. ;)

Would this be to edgy or Mature for some ? Probably. But would it make Ashes of Creation cooler than without it ? Yes - in any Case. Yes.

Yes, I want to look like a necromancer, and I need this armor in game!! A necromancer should not look like a bard!!! :wink:
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
  • Aszkalon wrote: »
    Hmmmm.

the game is rated M after all. why not take advantage of that and make some REALLY SICK armor sets?
    Yes, I want to look like a necromancer, and I need this armor in game!! A necromancer should not look like a bard!!! :wink:

to be fair a creepy haunted version of the bard/jester outfit would also be pretty fucking cool for a necromancer. you could roleplay as a bard that got turned undead and became a necromancer!

to be fair a creepy haunted version of the bard/jester outfit would also be pretty fucking cool for a necromancer. you could roleplay as a bard that got turned undead and became a necromancer!

yes, I want to role play a necromancer. I am not in favor of a necro/summoner though. I would rather play a necro/mage or a necro warrior. But they have necro pigeon holed in an augment...... I do not like to complain but I would have loved to see necro as an Archetype instead of an augment.
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
    the game is rated M after all.

In a Video featuring the last Live-Stream with the Firebrand-Raidfight,

some People analysed that Sir Steven might hinted at Brothels and so on, when mentioning this Game may have Places for some "more grotesque" or "nasty" Places, Contents, etc.

Which sounds weird when he means Places who display/mimic Places in Reallife where erotic Business is taking Place. ;)

But anyway,

when Ashes of Creation will be mature enough for so called +18 Content - > then it is also mature enough for simply "Mature" Content which can include Armor-Sets of ghastly Origins. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    yes, I want to role play a necromancer. I am not in favor of a necro/summoner though. I would rather play a necro/mage or a necro warrior. But they have necro pigeon holed in an augment...... I do not like to complain but I would have loved to see necro as an Archetype instead of an augment.

it might be possible to if you chose cleric as your secondary archetype and going down the death cleric route.
    might give you exactly what you are looking for.
    some People analysed that Sir Steven might hinted at Brothels and so on, when mentioning this Game may have Places for some "more grotesque" or "nasty" Places, Contents, etc.

Which sounds weird when he means Places who display/mimic Places in Reallife where erotic Business is taking Place. ;)

But anyway,

when Ashes of Creation will be mature enough for so called +18 Content - > then it is also mature enough for simply "Mature" Content which can include Armor-Sets of ghastly Origins. ;)

well if my family ever get a freehold then it will certainly be describable as "Ghastly" >:)
    edited September 9

it might be possible to if you chose cleric as your secondary archetype and going down the death cleric route.
    might give you exactly what you are looking for.

Ya, the summoner/cleric is the necromancer. But I really do not want to do summons. I want to be melee/archer necro. But I will take what I can get. I generally do not care for summoner classes however. I do hope you are right, maybe the secondary cleric might offer life steal or something on the fighter/rogue/ranger.
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
    well if my family ever get a freehold then it will certainly be describable as "Ghastly" >:)

;) . :sunglasses:

while i am confident this won't be possible - i would love to have my loyal Subjects already greet my possible Guests before they even arrive at my farmstead.

cbnj3h2eeg97.jpg
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    while i am confident this won't be possible - i would love to have my loyal Subjects already greet my possible Guests before they even arrive at my farmstead.

that is so Gracious of you! I'm sure people would be delighted to be welcomed in such a way o:)