The Verran Army [Semi-RP] [PVX] [Casual to Hardcore] CLOSED

TobiasKryzeTobiasKryze Member
edited September 13 in NA Guild Recruitment
Mods can delete this
Fleet Admiral of The Verran Navy
If you want to hunt Pirates and make some money defending the innocent on the open seas, send me a message.

Comments

• Sounds awesome!

I think that our guilds could benefit each other, will you be playing in the alpha or beta?
    k06ntelshhej.png
    Blackrock Guard
    Guild Forum Post
  • TobiasKryzeTobiasKryze Member
    edited September 9
    Sounds awesome!

I think that our guilds could benefit each other, will you be playing in the alpha or beta?

I'll be in the Alpha and Beta. Impatiently waiting for the 25th lol..

But yeah, let me know what you were thinking. I'm up for lots. I need to find members first though XD
    If you want to hunt Pirates and make some money defending the innocent on the open seas, send me a message.
  • edited September 9
    Kymeowma wrote: »
    Sounds awesome!

But yeah, let me know what you were thinking. I'm up for lots. I need to find members first though XD

I wouldn't worry about growing right now. These spaces exist mostly for hardcore players to advertise their guilds, as casual players aren't really looking for that with the game so far out, and most RP minded players don't exist yet, as enough lore does not really exist yet.

I'm just waiting for the game to go live, do some person to person recruitment, actually talk to people and interact in the world so that I can get a vibe check in haha.

Basically, build it and people will come.

We plan on focusing on building a home for artisans and providing them and their goods safe passage over land. I think we could benefit each other as I have no interest in building a fleet, but I do have interest in a shipyard, or whatever artisanal branch ends up making ships, as I'm sure my trade guild will when they are fleshed out.

Having an ally on the seas would be beneficial, potentially opening the door for joint contracts, we transit on land and you transit on sea.
    k06ntelshhej.png
    Blackrock Guard
    Guild Forum Post
  • TobiasKryzeTobiasKryze Member
    edited September 9
    Aye, that sounds brilliant actually.

It's pretty much exactly what I was planning in my head as well. I wanted to have a Naval base in the middle of the ocea, if possible, and then have an ally guild for a land base or something to that effect. you're idea matches mine pretty much perfectly.
    Kymeowma wrote: »
    Sounds awesome!

I wouldn't worry about growing right now. These spaces exist mostly for hardcore players to advertise their guilds, as casual players aren't really looking for that with the game so far out, and most RP minded players don't exist yet, as enough lore does not really exist yet.

I'm just waiting for the game to go live, do some person to person recruitment, actually talk to people and interact in the world so that I can get a vibe check in haha.

Basically, build it and people will come.

Yeah, I've been noticing this as well. I'm used to recruiting for games that exist haha. My FFXIV guild was like 500 strong and same with my Destiny clan and WoW guild lol. Just need to change my expectations lol