Alpha 2 Testing Question - Out of the Loop

WarkovWarkov Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
edited September 12 in Support & FAQ
Hello All! It's wonderful to see how far Ashes has come in the last few years! I've been out of the loop for a very long while due to some real life circumstances, so I have a few questions about the current Alpha testing if someone would be so kind to help me out. So my account pledge is the "Leader of Men" package from the original summer sale. And I also did some of the really early alpha testing. So do I automatically get access to this round of testing, or is there another path I need to take? How are people getting invited now? Random? Paid? Thank you for your help!
bgXQsJx.png

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Your only guaranteed access is currently October 25th with the start of A2 for those who have had A2 in previous packages. You don't need to purchase anything else. If you receive an invite to current pre-A2 testing that is under NDA you will receive to your registered email here that you get the monthly newsletter to. Make sure Intrepid is whitelisted and doesn't go to spam in whatever email service you use.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Warkov,

Our current plan is to have all Alpha One players invited to the Pre-Alpha Two testing prior to the start of Alpha Two.

Here is our Alpha Two timeline.

I am closing this thread. Feel free to make a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.