Greetings, glorious testers!

Check out Alpha Two Announcements here to see the latest news on Alpha Two.
Check out general Announcements here to see the latest news on Ashes of Creation & Intrepid Studios.

To get the quickest updates regarding Alpha Two, connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts here.

Who is excited!?

ShivatoShivato Member, Alpha Two
We are inching closer to Alpha Two and with the release of it launch date I am officially counting how many sleeps until we can log in and play. MY anxiety is a tad high as I feel I am going to have to enroll in a course to figure out all of the features available to us in AoC. I am literally freaking out! I cant wait! Anyone else getting excited?

What are you looking forward to most in AoC??

Comments

• TheDarkSorcererTheDarkSorcerer Member, Alpha Two
    Have they said anything about the early release of CC?
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • LudulluLudullu Member, Alpha Two
    Have they said anything about the early release of CC?
    Nope, CC will be in Phase 1
  • KotterKotter Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    me.
    i look forward to trying out Bard mostly.
  • ShivatoShivato Member, Alpha Two
    Kotter wrote: »
    me.
    i look forward to trying out Bard mostly.

its going to be great to actually need a utility roll in group making again. I will be trying out the different healer builds as my main, tank classes for my first alt. /HugeGrin
  • patrick68794patrick68794 Member, Alpha Two
    I'm pretty excited, but I'm not expecting it to really work the first test period lol
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    edited September 17
    Im looking forward to testing the Bard as well. Been waiting for a class like this for a very long time. Since I left EQ1. My guess is the first 2-4 weeks will be very buggy with lots of server stabilization needing to be worked on. So I will save my excited feelings for when I am playing. =-)
  • ZehlanZehlan Member, Alpha Two
    I am looking forward to it a lot to test and learn :) very exciting!
  • OtrOtr Member, Alpha Two
    Shivato wrote: »
    What are you looking forward to most in AoC??
    The login queues.
  • CaerylCaeryl Member, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    It'll be a slow unfolding of systems that go up on the servers so you should have some time to get used to the mechanics of the game before you get more tossed at you.

I'm excited to find ways to break the game and climb on everything in sight. I wanna get out of bounds in a dungeon or clip into a wall
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member, Alpha Two
    edited September 18
    Who is excited !?

The only One who can " KILL " my Excitement even a tiny bit more than it has already been killed,

is dear Intrepid itself. ( damn, i am starting to sound like Narc ... ... )

Why not another Delay ?
    Why not EVEN LESS Studio- and/or Art-Updates ?

Hell WHY EVEN bring out even a SINGLE MORE, monthly Presentation at all - at this point ?

Alpha Two should be here - BY. NOW. 🙄 . 🙄 . 🙄
    The missing Art-Updates don't help the Case either.

ONE. WHOLE. YEAR. of following monthly Updates "religiously". And DAMN did the Delay kick me into the guts. I can not even fathom how much worse it must be for those who did this for several Years.

How much Hundreds of Thousands of €uro's or Dollar's must one have paid to know more than the about nothing that most of us do by now ? And at this point ?

I am just Human, man - and goddamn it. I grow older. I am not a Machine. That can run endlessly somewhat. And i am the "old Audience" around Fourty Years.

Can i please "SEE" the Game before i bid myself goodbye into the Afterlife ? I had Classmates of the SAME AGE AS ME, who died around Five to Fifteen Years ago. 🙄 . 🙄 . 🙄

Sorry not really Sorry. I am as excited and ready as always - but i am just not in the Mood to act like i will be able to wait like forever.

I am "NOT" asking for much.
    I am just asking for a goddamn start.

After plus Six whole Years. In which i fortunately made a HARD BREAK of observing the Development of this Game from Spring 2019 to September 2023.

Thanks God i did. 🙄 . 🙄 . 🙄
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • FlankerFlanker Member, Alpha Two
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    After plus Six whole Years.
    POV: You in 5018
    1vkfoygfvr5o.png
    n8ohfjz3mtqg.png
  • daveywaveydaveywavey Member, Alpha Two
    damn, i am starting to sound like Narc ... ...

Yeah, you might want to ease up on his "content".
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
    Flanker wrote: »
    After plus Six whole Years.
    POV: You in 5018
    1vkfoygfvr5o.png

... ... ... fuck. :D hahahahhah.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
  • ReLamasReLamas Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I totally feel your excitement! The anticipation for Alpha Two is definitely building up, and I'm counting down the days as well. There's so much depth in Ashes of Creation that it feels like we're going to be diving into a whole new world of possibilities. I share your feeling of being a little overwhelmed by all the upcoming systems, but that's part of the thrill, right?

Personally, I’m most excited about the Node system and seeing how dynamic the world will feel based on player decisions. The way it can reshape the environment and open up different quests, dungeons, and opportunities makes it such a unique MMO feature. I'm also really looking forward to massive PvP battles and testing out the different class combinations in the 64-class system.
    c3xme7oecjh8.png
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • McShaveMcShave Member, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I'm so excited to play this game that I can't watch the last few gameplay demos they've shown. I have to turn it off after a couple minutes because I might start running up the walls with excitement. I turn them on, "say damn, i want to play this," then turn it off lol.
  • CawwCaww Member, Alpha Two
    Anytime the lights turn on with a project (even testing) is an exciting time and validation of the waiting.
    I am so excited when the Alpha Two will finally be here. Jeah.

I " WOULD " be excited right now - if dear Sir Steven wouldn't have delayed it into late October to early November, but here we are and the Game needs to be more stable still apparently. :sweat:
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ReLamas wrote: »
    I totally feel your excitement! The anticipation for Alpha Two is definitely building up, and I'm counting down the days as well. There's so much depth in Ashes of Creation that it feels like we're going to be diving into a whole new world of possibilities. I share your feeling of being a little overwhelmed by all the upcoming systems, but that's part of the thrill, right?

Personally, I’m most excited about the Node system and seeing how dynamic the world will feel based on player decisions. The way it can reshape the environment and open up different quests, dungeons, and opportunities makes it such a unique MMO feature. I'm also really looking forward to massive PvP battles and testing out the different class combinations in the 64-class system.

I Like it!

• nanfoodle wrote: »
    Im looking forward to testing the Bard as well. Been waiting for a class like this for a very long time. Since I left EQ1. My guess is the first 2-4 weeks will be very buggy with lots of server stabilization needing to be worked on. So I will save my excited feelings for when I am playing. =-)

I'm ready to farm some Jboots if I don't play a bard! haha wow.. those memory triggers. I think this game in the future will have that trigger as well!
    ..."to lay down one's life for one's friends"
  • volshvolsh Member, Alpha Two
    Just waiting for that glorious install link😃
  • simbosssimboss Member, Alpha Two
    volsh wrote: »

Keep checking my emails :)
    simboss wrote: »

Keep checking my emails :)

everyday x2 per day minimum checks
    Just waiting for that glorious install link 😃

Hard to believe it will exist, right now. But i am always open for positive Surprises. Damn, i need an Emoji that reflects my burnout.
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    I would have like to been in the Alpha 1 phases. But I am looking forward to the Alpha 2 phases. They are getting closer and closer!!!!!
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    I would have like to been in the Alpha 1 phases. But I am looking forward to the Alpha 2 phases. They are getting closer and closer!!!!!

6 weeks away :)
  • BlipBlip Member, Alpha Two
    I’m going to hold off on excitement until I get the download instructions. I’m sensing a delay coming.