Nyx Joins Intrepid Studios’ Community Management Team!

13»

Comments

• Ayeveegaming1Ayeveegaming1 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome, welcome!! Thank you for stepping into the world of Verra with us.....muhahahahahaha. I bid you good tidings...as much as an evil lich can give you!!!! :D
    vmw4o7x2etm1.png
  • Welcome to our last hope for MMORPG genre brother, we are happy to have you in our squadron!!!
  • MicoMico Member, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Welcome,

I love that a core value of this studio is for employees to not only to have experience within the gaming industry but also have a love/passion for the industry on the consumer side.

As companies grow, I feel that is one of the pillars that tend to change the quickest.

Seeing you join leadership gives me faith in the longevity of this project.

Cheers to your new adventure!
  • YohYoh Member
    Hello and welcome Nyx.
    I hope you enjoy your stay.
  • HarlowHarlow Member, Alpha Two
    Congrats on the beginning of your heroic journey on The Dream Team!!
    i0xzy5byic4r.png
  • daveywaveydaveywavey Member, Alpha Two
    Hello and welcome :)
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/

giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fp2svffcmdi83yynpfpexo413mpb1qzxnh3cei0nx&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • Welcome!
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632fbk20xllpar7b35t8va2oh1bffyx9jmor4zkhxsxr&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
  • GIBBS1991GIBBS1991 Member, Alpha Two
    Welcome Nyx
  • I Alpha Tested FFXIV and played it all the way through Endwalker storyarc!
    The old FFXI is my favorite MMORPG ever, I'm glad to have another experienced CM join Ashes.
    Welcome, many more adventures await us in Verra!
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Welcome Nyx! I wish you the best for this community and for you, lots of positive energy :)

I have a very serious question that will justify your entire existence.

Are you team pineapple pizza or non-pineapple pizza?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avkj4-5z7io&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.ashesofcreation.com%2F&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE

Think about it carefully

team pineapple pizza superiority!!!

I'm sure I have something better than pineapple pizza for you to chew on.

9xk9sj4yb8i4.jpg
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here.
    And all the emptiness inside disappears.
  • OtrOtr Member
    ItsNyx wrote: »
    I adore horror movies, coffee, reading, and obsessing over my plants.
    Welcome!
    I recommend The Riftwar Cycle by Raymond E. Feist.
    :)
  • ItsNyx wrote: »
    Greetings and salutations!

My name is Nyx - I’m a newly anointed Community Manager at Intrepid Studios, and it brings me great joy to make your acquaintance. This week marks the beginning of my journey into Verra with the Ashes of Creation community, and I look forward to getting to know you all on the adventure ahead!

Like many of you, I have a deep love for MMOs, incredible stories, and all things gaming. I’ve been a CM for the past 15 years, working on a wide variety of titles across genres, and platforms, but my roots began with FlyFF; an old-school MMO that ignited my passion for working with gaming communities. From there, I joined Zynga to create FarmVille, and FarmVille 2, and after about 5 years of digital cows and crops, I joined Riot Games to work on League of Legends. In the past few years, I’ve worked on Neopets, launched a series of mobile games for Kongregate, and more. 

My favorite MMO is FFXIV, but I also spend time playing RPGs like Witcher 3 and Baldur’s Gate 3. I adore horror movies, coffee, reading, and obsessing over my plants. Most importantly though, I passionately believe in the power of community, and how it can deepen bonds between people and the games they love. 

If you have a minute, feel free to introduce yourself, ask me any questions you might have, and let’s get to know each other a bit better. 

Cheers!

u seem more fun than vaknar :3 teehee <3
  • AszkalonAszkalon Member, Alpha Two
    I like even Numbers more than uneven Numbers - so i put my Like there to help Nyx getting 40 Likes. :D
    a50whcz343yn.png
    ✓ Occasional Roleplayer
    ✓ Kinda starting to look for a Guild right now. (German)
  • MainQuesttMainQuestt Member, Alpha Two
    Welcome, I hope that this new journey will be full of achievements in our world of Verra.!
    ass-forum-mainquestt.gif

Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Welcome!

That's an impressive variety of games to be a part of! Which one was your favorite so far?
  • KyskeiKyskei Member, Alpha Two
    Welcome Nyx
    how is life treating you lately?
  • AreannAreann Member, Alpha Two
    I hope you had a brilliant start so far. I see you also loved BG3. Anything of that game you would like to see in Ashes?
    ```
    giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=b603632flzj21v59skdurb8vajvotyeu251hb5rnv7q3tcgh&ep=v1_gifs_gifId&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=s
    ```
  • Welcome Nyx, congratulations on the role!
    kr9ltkpbhsee.png
  • Welcome Nyx!!
    dxz2g5edt9t8.jpg
  • LeoTheElderLeoTheElder Member, Alpha Two
    So, what is it a 'Community Manager ' does? I hope it's like an Home Owners Association managing us peasants! Just kidding. About the HOA remark. But please elaborate on your new duties. Thanx. Leo is Out.
  • hello
  • Welcome in ! Big love for the FFXIV Community!
    Check me out on Twitch! Co-Leader of <Fungi Fellowship>