Alternative to the Remnant/Sanguine packs

Before I preordered I recall seeing some nice skin packs that came with it but by the time I was able to afford to spend the money on it the Sanguine stuff was up. I waited a good number of months for them to cycle out but they never did. I also remember seeing a post about being able to get others through the shop, either on top of or in exchange for, but I may be thinking of a different game. I do not ever see myself using any of these skins and only purchased it because it was the last week before the preorder would not be available (or so I understood at the time) and honestly almost did not as I did not want to waste money on things I would never use. Is there any alternative available to these or are we just SOL?

Comments

• HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Before I preordered I recall seeing some nice skin packs that came with it but by the time I was able to afford to spend the money on it the Sanguine stuff was up. I waited a good number of months for them to cycle out but they never did. I also remember seeing a post about being able to get others through the shop, either on top of or in exchange for, but I may be thinking of a different game. I do not ever see myself using any of these skins and only purchased it because it was the last week before the preorder would not be available (or so I understood at the time) and honestly almost did not as I did not want to waste money on things I would never use. Is there any alternative available to these or are we just SOL?

You are shit out of luck friend.

All the previous preorder packs are exclusive to the month they were released. you could only purchase other later cosmetics if you already had a preorder pack which then allowed you to buy the new months ones ala carte and could never buy the earlier ones. Intrepid gave people about a 4 month heads up that the final pack was coming so people would have a small amount of choice for their final skin pack. There's no way to exchange them. The Sanguine skins are still available to those who preordered specifically because that is the final preorder set, no more are coming.

On the bright side there'll be plenty of skins coming to the shop later and some might look similar to the ones you've seen so don't stress about it too much.
    0lx52aeuk7fx.png

xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here.
    And all the emptiness inside disappears.
  • Oh well, I was afraid of that. Thank you for responding!