Ship Types and Classifications

I wanted to pitch some ideas for ship types and classifications that could possibly be used in Ashes of Creation.

s-l1200.jpg
Fishing Trawlers- Equiped with nets, these sailboat might be better equipped than others at bringing in a nice catch.
HP: 5
Speed: 10
Inventory: 10
Attack: 1
g6ipr7lygs53.jpeg

Barge-
Slow, large, and wide. A barge could be a ship type with a lot of space for cargo. Perhaps 10 to 100 times that of a caravan?
HP:30
Speed:5
Invetory:50
Attack: 5
thistle-cutter-yacht-currier-ives.jpg
Cutter- A narrow ship built for quick travel. They could be excellent ships for reconnaissance, fast transportation, or pursuit. They were however not well armed.
HP: 10
Speed:30
Invetory:5
Attack:10
british_man_war_hi.jpg
Man-O'-War- A large multi deck ship that was heavily equipped with armaments. In the historical days here on earth some had nearly a hundred guns and were manned with hundreds of crew. In Verra, perhaps it could still be multi decked with several potion launcher placements?
HP: 30
Speed: 10
Inventory:10
Attack:50
Specialized Examples

1685087282386?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=89I2ge42YVhu9iNn8L2iIuGYTFm78UCTi85Tf8s50AM
Longboat- A light boat that is capable of both quick travel across open ocean, and due to its lightness was capable of traveling deep up rivers, and even beaching itself on shores. Perhaps this kind of ship design could be a rare reward earned from naval content?
HP:10
Speed:35
Inventory: 10
Attack:5
e5z6eah47fdx.png

Turtleship- An early ironclad with spikes and a dedicated gun deck. Perhaps not quick, they could possibly have the ability to resist canno fire (or attacks from potion launcher in our case) of a man-o'-war.
HP:70
Speed:5
Inventory: 5
Attack:30

Thoughts?
MY Own NIckle Co-operates with an EYE. -Mīonikoī.

Comments

• On the new website under races we see a concept art like drawing for Nikua.
    It looks very peak ‘age of sail’.

We saw a raft in a video that looked a lot more fantasy like. A big raft with a cabin.

Maybe the different races have acces to different ships? I assume a Vek ship would be more rugged?

Is there info on how ship combat will work?
    Just shooting at each other till you sink will prob get old fast. I assume boarding would be the intended goal.21r3h7ntnay0.jpeg