Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Reapers Ashen Raven (PVP/PVE)

My Name is Vidar and I looking to fight and craft alongside you on our journey to discovering the world of Ashes.

We will be Mainly focused on PVP Aspects of the game from raiding caravans and taking out other city's by siege and establishing small outposts in the wild as a safe place for our guild members, but we will also be partaking in some of the PVE aspects around the world such as the Dungeons and crafting which I am looking forward too as well.

The main language of the Guild will be English, but all westerners feel free to join and speak your own language. I only ask for you to speak English when we hold planed events so everyone can be fully aware of what's going on.

As for what class or race you choose to be we accept everyone and feel the more people we have the stronger we will be.

Come Join the guild Discord where we can begin to grow this brand new Guild and Community. I look forward to preparing for the battles to come on this brand new adventure with you all.

Thanks Again,
Matthew [Vidar] The Northmen

Discord
https://discord.gg/6PH9KVX

Comments

• Options
    just a update we are currently at 10 guild members.
  • Options
    Just out of interest, what other games do you guys play? Because I think it would be a bit of a shame joining a discord to then never talk to people for at least half a year because you don't play the same games. As for that, I find the guild very interesting and like to join, I just want to assure myself about the momentary situation of being on your discord.
  • Options
    sorry it took awhile to respond I have been busy but to answer your question we are playing Rust and Player unknowns battlegrounds currently. some of the people who have joined have not been very vocal about joining in on playing the games we do play together but I have and do encourage everyone to speak up and get to know each other. I usually jump around on a bunch of different games and play with people in the discord. so if you have a game you would like more people to play feel free to talk about it and maybe peek someone's interest so they try it out. right now I'm looking at maybe playing Escape from Tarkov with some people in the discord. I hope I have answered your question. =]