Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello!

Hi, I have read about this game from /r/Overlord and when I saw what this game was about I got into the hype train.

I have high hopes for it, currently I'm reading every content the creators published just to satiate my desire to know about the game. I'm from Brazil, iirc MMORPGs don't have a server for us (differently from other games) so I think I would have to play on a USA server, first of all I'm not a troll, even though this is the reputation we got hasuahsuah and I would like to form a guild (Ainz Ooal Gown) with some friendly people if I have the chance to play the game on Alpha/Beta (when the game comes out I will obviously join or form a guild to play).

For the short time I played the one and only, until now, MMORPG of my life (WoW) I was very dedicated, I got into a guild and we had a small but steady progression on some raids, but eventually I had to drop out of the game, now that I have more free time I am willing to put this time into a good game or even a guild, it would be cool to meet people to have fun and learn together the game.

Anyway, high hopes for the future :)

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the community!
    I can see that you are really pumped for this game and that you want to know as much as possible, do check out the coummunity folders which can be found here: <a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7xq-8r9DA_qTlZZOWxyRVR2VUk">community folders</a>
    Also check out the official discord, a lot of interesting conversations happen in there :)
  • Options
    Welcome Overlord-lover! OL was one of my favorite anime as well. However there might not be that awe scepter that Momonga used, but I guess there will be some surprises in AoC as well in form of open world PVE.

Consider joining Discord: http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation

The community is forging in the heat of arguments there pretty well, alliances and guilds are shaping in the vortex of interests.