Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hi guys!

Hello all!

Avid gamer and MMO veteran, been playing MMOS since good ol Meridian 59, pretty sure I've played em all haha!

Liking the concept of this game, seems as though they're taking aspects from almost every MMO and molding them to their own liking which is cool..

Dual class system from RoM
Environment destruction from AA
Flight from Aion
Mounts and Flight/teleport travel from WoW and EverQuest (ugh I miss that game "EQ")

Many more additions, but this is what I've gathered so far and I'm loving it..

Will be checking in daily from now on to see the progress, keep up the good work and PLEASE don't go the PAY TO WIN route like many other developers are these days </3

Comments

• Options
    Hello and welcome to this wonderful community!
    As you're new here you should definitely check out the official discord server where a lot of big announcements and sneak-peaks get released. (its in my signature) Even Steven the creative director at Intrepid studios join in for a chat from time to time.

I am also really excited about the dual class system myself as I have never tried anything like it before.
    Do check out the community folders which can be found <a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7xq-8r9DA_qTlZZOWxyRVR2VUk">here</a>, they contain a lot of useful information.

Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around.
  • Options
    Welcome fellow veteran and welcome to the community! I am hoping the dual classing and flying turns out to be pretty sweet, I would also like to see them not do any form of fast travel though (Like teleporting to someplace across the map) and instead having to walk, ride, or fly there.