Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha/beta

How do we sign up for alpha/beta?

Game is going to be AMAZING

Comments

• Options
    If alpha already launched and I missed the signup can I buy my way into the alpha =D
  • Options
    Basically by registering tho this site, you are already in the pool for the weekly drawings.

You can fetch more information here: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/information-regarding-weekly-key-drawings-2/
  • Options
    Most likely it'll be a kickstarter reward as well
  • Options
    Very interested in this game. Can't wait for alpha and beta.
  • Options
    Please help! I am not sure how I can miss this but I wanted to start a new post and for the life of me figure out how. I know it sounds odd but really. Please help!

WOW ... LMAO ... so scrolling down works. Thanks I am dumb!!
  • Options
    just go to the forum you wanna post in and scroll all the way to the bottom then you can just enter it looks almost like a quick replay on other forums but you can start a topic with it.

Alpha is planned for Late 2017 and you can win keys for it by simply registering to the official ashes of creation website as well they will launch a kickstarter soon where you can buy alpha and beta keys and much more (keep in mind the keys you buy at kickstarter are not the same you win in the weekly keydrawings atm)
  • Options
    i did figure it out ..lol... but thank you. a friendly community is always a good thing
  • Options
    Forums are friendly anyway lol. I'm sure general chat will be filled with your usual racist, sexist, homophobic, and just people insulting each other in general. I would love to see a system put in place that if a person gets reported enough times they'll get a temporary chat ban .....would be good for gold spammers as well.....I'm sure they'll have chat filters and blocking people as options but it'd be nice to nip it early on and save us from having to keep adding to our blocked list and chat filters.