Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Xen of Onslaught - Hardcore NA

Recruitment Status: OPEN – <a href="https://www.xoohq.com/forms/">Apply</a>
*Please apply under general gaming currently*

Xen of Onslaught is a multi-tiered gaming syndicate established prior to the release of SOE’s Planetside in 2002 and has been a force to be reckoned with since. XoO’s presence in the MMORPG world has been significant, with divisions in games such as Age of Conan, Guild Wars, Rising Force Online, Even, Aion, World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Aion, Darkfall, and various others.

We have a very large and dedicated history, if you want to know more about us click
<a href="https://www.xoohq.com/pages/history/">Here</a>
Additionally, we have many worlds, server, and other firsts, Feel free to check that out
<a href="https://www.xoohq.com/pages/accolades/">Here</a>

Each division in XoO is a totally different animal, in past games, we have ranged from very hardcore to more on the semi-hardcore/casual side and yet in every game, we have a strong focus on CAMARADERIE, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, EXECUTION, and FUN.

We are a mature gaming guild and it’s a special thing to see players join whose parents played with us in the past and in each new game we join we have people posting and applying to join us from past games and opposing guilds because they remember us.

We know exactly what our identity is and what we need to do to get there. If you are looking to be part of something that’s a little bigger than a one game guild or just want good people to fight alongside with we may be the place for you.

What we do:
1. 30+ active in TS every night, we also have forums with guides and guild Discord everything you could want to be connected.
2. Login and get shit done, we know people have RL so we want to maximize our in-game time
3. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!

Please check us out at Xoohq.com and drop an application or message myself, Ezenkrul or any of our officers for information.

Currently looking to fill all positions!

Recruit Requirements:
• Being Active! We understand life and there are AFK forums if life happens. So trust us we understand. Currently, as this game is at this stage. We are looking for people to discuss theory craft and build massive interest in the game.

• TS3 When doing anything within the guild such as events and pvp. Being able to hear at least what needs to happen and when it needs to happen is important in our community. For when the game goes live, to answer the question before it pops "why not discord?" Simple, once it gives us the same voice communication abilities that our TS3 server does we may switch, completely.

• Support the fight, We have many organized days/times for everyone to get involved. Due to the current development of this game. As recruits come in we will be attempting to organize some "other game" nights that people can get on and play together.

• Be a team player! We don’t care how good your gear is, who your friends are or what level you are if you are a malcontent or cannot follow directions you have no place in our community.

• Be dedicated to the game and community: be willing to stick it out. We want people in AoC for the long haul and who are interested in playing other games with us in the future. That's the point of Community right?

See you all soon on the Battlefield!

Comments

• Welcome to the Ashes community- Nice to see you guys here! (Recognize y'all from Crowfall).
  • Thanks for the welcome!

Yea we are kinda doing a bit of everything right now testing waters among several different games.

Kyoji (one of the most decorated leaders in XOO) is currently setting up the Crowfall division.

Ani (one of the longest running members in XOO) is currently setting up CoE. So I thought I would reach out and empower some of my other community members that may be interested in other upcoming games.

I'm not going to lie, I started gaming on The Realm, and moved to EQ soon after. I haven't had an experience like EQ ever in my life again and I crave it just like I did with Dark Age of Camelot RVR.

This game sparked that EQ feeling watching the videos and reading what they are attempting to do with the game, as well as CF, and CU doing the same for the DAOC feeling. I can't wait for this year in MMOs and next year. I think we are finally going to be able to relive a ton of the old great gaming feelings we had as younger souls.

Keep up the good work Intrepid Studios!
  • There are members of XoO that are very interested in this game, and I know a few of us put some good money into the KS, we can't wait to see the progress of the game and get things rolling. We have a lot of the newer games on our radar, but for me personally this one is very close to the top of the list to play full time :)
    Check out our website for recruitment to join up with a multigame gaming community, full of good folks and good times
  • Haha, nice to see you guys in this game as well. I believe you were opposition in ArcheAge for me.
  • <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/xen-of-onslaught-pvx/#post-27671">Zareion wrote:</a></div>Haha, nice to see you guys in this game as well. I believe you were opposition in ArcheAge for me.

</blockquote>

Thanks! What guild? I might recall it.