Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

DVS Gaming - PVP/PVE/Social - DVSGAMING.ORG

Wow I feel like I have been here before.

DVS Gaming a multi game community is recrutiing for AOC. We are looking for dedicated people for pvp/pve and exploring this new world with. We have a long crusty history of doing amazing in games and we feel like we might just want to do it again. We use discord and here is the magic https://discord.gg/dvsgaming .

https://www.facebook.com/deviousgames/
https://dvsgaming.org/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DVSGaming/

Add me on here if you have any questions.

Superdvs.

Comments

• Hi, I'm Kely, I'm a media admin and writer for DVS gaming. I'm very nice and helpful ( I'm Canadian ) so yeah. Looking forward to meeting all of you! :)
  • My name is AWPerative and I'm a member of the DVS Gaming Community. I have experience in guild leadership in World of Warcraft and I have been playing MMORPGs for over a decade.

DVS Gaming plans to be very active in this MMO and we would like to have you on board with us.
  • Welcome sister, can't wait to see you in game - we gonnna wreck some shit.
  • [quote quote=6685]My name is AWPerative and I’m a member of the DVS Gaming Community. I have experience in guild leadership in World of Warcraft and I have been playing MMORPGs for over a decade.

DVS Gaming plans to be very active in this MMO and we would like to have you on board with us.

[/quote]

Dont forget you have new kicks!
  • Yo I'm super syked for this game! I can't wait to wreck this. #pumped
  • [quote quote=6688]Yo I’m super syked for this game! I can’t wait to wreck this. #pumped

[/quote]

Welcome my dude lets have some fun!
  • Can't wait to play!!!!!
  • Much excite!
  • Join this guild if you want 1 of many negative things to happen

1. Have the guild leader AWPerative sexually abuse you in voice chat and in text chat, all the while everyone else (females included) laugh and think it's a joke.
    2. Have the moderators trash talk and humiliate members in a private channel.
    3. Join if you want to have your loyalty used as a joke, and watch as people who have been in it for a week overpass you after you've
    been in it for over 6 months.
    4. Expect to be ignored, unless you are a part of the direct clique that inhabits the discord.
    5. Expect your complaints to be taken in "confidence" only to be spread around and not have anything done about them.
    6. Listen to the misogynistic and abusive chat that happens, when you speak up about it you are kicked from discord.
    7. The leaders Princess/Lilena/AWPerative/Vyn will literally talk crap on everyone who doesn't agree with them, they will bully you
    out of the community faster than you joined, oh unless of course you have a webpage with 200k likes, then you can say whatever you want with no repercussions.
    8. Let's not forget Kelystia "Omg focus your attention on me, I'm struggling with EVERYTHING" this person will literally beg for
    attention any chance they get, you have been warned.
    9. Prepare to be backstabbed.. You will talk to someone who pretends to be your friend, only to go to the higher ups and get you and your friends kicked from the DVS community.

This company is a multi leveled, sexually and verbally abusive place to be.. DO NOT JOIN unless you want to be subjected to all levels of disappointment, abuse, and bullying.
  • Abusive community, leaders are sexually abusive.. Do not join. If you don't believe me go join their community and join their discord.. They all sexually insult Women in the community, but because the Women are all anxiety and riddled with depression, they just laugh it off and accept it. The second you call them out, they call you a skank and kick you. If you're a guy it's worse.

Do. NOT. Join.
  • Fam!!!!!