Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha Twitch Stream!

I thought that title would get your attention - click bait ftw! ;)

Actually i've recently jumped on the hype-train for this game and it looks very promising!

Apologies if this has been discussed already but I have searched the forums to no avail.

As i'm an up and coming twitch streamer with a small fanbase (currently associated with my.com for another game) i'm wondering what the rules are on streaming Alpha content IF I manage to obtain a key?

I will obviously stress that its in Alpha etc but wanted to get my affairs in order ahead of time as planning is important :)

Comments

• Options
    As far as I know the Alpha that will begin around Q4 2017 will have NDA. So you have to wait until next year to be able to start streaming this game. Unless a miracle happens.
  • Options
    [quote quote=6789]As far as I know the Alpha that will begin around Q4 2017 will have NDA. So you have to wait until next year to be able to start streaming this game. Unless a miracle happens.

[/quote]

Thanks Aeon, I will ofcourse abide by the NDA is thats the case :/
  • Options
    If you are talking specifically about the winning key alpha then yes, the creative director cleared that up not so long ago

"We have several Alphas planned obviously. As well as Friends/Family invites. Winners of the Alpha Keys will have access to our Early Alphas, that will be by invite only. They will be under NDAs for these alphas. Our crowdsourcing packages will include access to a persistent alpha, seperate and later than the alpha that our weekly drawings give access to."

The crowsourcing persistent alpha doesn't seem to have a planned NDA on it.
  • Options
    [quote quote=6797]If you are talking specifically about the winning key alpha then yes, the creative director cleared that up not so long ago

“We have several Alphas planned obviously. As well as Friends/Family invites. Winners of the Alpha Keys will have access to our Early Alphas, that will be by invite only. They will be under NDAs for these alphas. Our crowdsourcing packages will include access to a persistent alpha, seperate and later than the alpha that our weekly drawings give access to.”

The crowsourcing persistent alpha doesn’t seem to have a planned NDA on it.

[/quote]

Thanks Grisu, just what I was after :)