Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How to not get overrun by hypetrain?

Man am I hyped!

Hallo my fellow hypetrain passengers.

Anyone got some tips how not to get run over by those hypetrains?

Man I'd love to have a mmorpg thats well made... My problem wth the current mmos is i never spent more than like 3 months in those games. Anyone can relate with the current mmoscene?

I think a good way to handle the hype is to refer as many people as possible.

Fuuuck yeaaahh, happy to be here!

Comments

• Options
    Now someone, who express his excitement in a proper way!

You and your habit is definitely neded to the game's discord channel: http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation
  • Options
    Sure I'll pass by some times :D
  • Options
    Easy there, the best way to deal with an aproaching hypetrain is to put on your motorcycle cloths and get ready beside the tracks. When it starts to pass you, you hit that accelerator as fast as you can, hope you get somewhat fast enough to jump over without being ripped apart.
    When you manage it, nothing can stop you anymore in the hype to come, but you will have people wandering around with tea < puts down the makeshift table with perfect temperature tea in a cute tea cup> to calm you down a bit and make the wait less painful!

So see you around
  • Options
    The only games I've spent prolonged times in were Guild Wars 2 and MapleStory(back in high school). The hyptrain chills feed off of your anticipation and hope for the game. It's best to just keep yourself occupied with extra activities throughout your day by doing things that don't remind you of this game until you're comfortable riding the hypetrain. Good luck with your referrals! :)