Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

My Questions

I have asked these questions in the Ashes of Creations Discord but I wanted to leave them here for me to look at and for other's to see if needed.

My Questions are:

1.<strong> What are the plans on stopping the <ul>Gold Sellers</ul>

</strong>
<My idea to prevent this is to put a world chat timer (24 hours with our without a level requirement (5)) till they can use it. For sending PlayertoPlayer mail there should be a 12 hour requirement, this is only because they could send players malicious links and would also minimize the amount of spam>

2. <strong>Will there be an auction house?</strong>
<Auction houses are a huge need in modern MMORPG and I would highly recommend it.>

3. <strong>Will there be a remapping key feature?</strong> (Key-binds)
<Some of us use extra buttons on our keyboard/mice/headsets. This is a must of people who PvP or do Raids>

4. <strong>Will the crafting be in-depth? I'm looking for hard/rare resources for rewarding items.</strong>
<The harder and rarer the resources the better the feeling of achievement when crafting>

5. <strong>Is the game leveling going to be linear (quest to max)</strong>
<One of the biggest landslides MMORPG have are when a players way of effectively leveling up is doing quests ONLY. To add somethings is to implement daily and or weekly tasks, the rewards could be resources only obtainable through those tasks.>

6.<strong> Can there be a variety of weapons for X level. For example can there be more than 1 level 50 sword.</strong>
<Once the game gets older and more players hit the level cap of gear. It gets quite boring when all the players look the same (same gear). The only thing making them look different is their gender, race, and class. So this pushes players to buy cosmetics to feel different which isn't good at all. Please don't just put a new coat of paint on new armors when going through the game. Like for example a top hot from level 1 is the same model as a top hat gained at level 5 but in a different colour. Change armor models, a variety of them. Don't push the players to cosmetics.>

7.<strong> Will there be achievements for players. For example 100 or 1000 caravans successfully defended.</strong>
<This is something to do when bored or players who are "Achievement Hunters". Going for the hardest achievement available. If achievement do get implemented could we get title's for the harder/rarer ones. Now I know some MMORPG's put stats on some titles, I have no idea if this is a good idea or not but in my opinion I don't want the stats to be added in PvP as it would make things unfair. But realizing the game is open world it doesn't really work too well. Don't add stats on titles.>

8. <strong>What musicians do you plan on having to orchestrate. (Hopefully it fits the theme of the game and not some goofy music)</strong>
<After watching the videos on your channel I believe the music will fit just nicely into the game. Will there be a soundtrack CD or MP3 download for Kickstarters?>

9. <strong>Will there be voice acting or NPC sounds. (immersion sounds).</strong>
<If you don't understand what I mean by NPC sounds, think of the game Skyrim. How NPC's doing their NPC things make sounds for example chopping wood, opening doors, smelting. Creating life and character in the NPC's help the game not feel dead. Makes you feel as though YOU are actually in a REAL world.>

10. <strong>Will seasons affect the type of monsters that appear? For example a ice dragon boss only appears during winter, while fire dragons in summer.</strong>

11. <strong>Will resources only appear or rarity of their appearance depending on the season in game?</strong>
<For example: "Ice Crystals">
Winter:
50% more common
25% more when harvesting
Summer:
50% less common
(<em>maybe</em>) 0% appearance rate
Autumn:
No effect
Spring:
No effect

12. <strong>Will the day/night cycle be real-time or cycling a bunch in-game?</strong>
<Real time would be cool but I could understand how it would be bothersome because most people start playing games around 4-7pm. So they would be too used to the afternoon light if it's real time cycle.>

13. <strong>Can we get a dye options on our gear? If not the gear specifically could we dye our cosmetics?</strong>
<Most players are into dyes>

14. <strong>Holiday/Admin events? Random double experience or everyone has a pumpkin head (Halloween). Exclusive cosmetics?</strong>

15. Is there shops in game? In noded areas? If so will the items being sold by the NPC be affected by other players to. For example, there is 100 seeds on the NPC, Player 1 buys 75 seeds, Player 2 checks the store and is only able to buy 25 till they restock.

16. Could there be a Forum Moderator invitation?
<I would gladly help in the forums>

17. Entering nodes should show a guilds name for their own personal reputation and ego.
<This would encourage guilds on doing nodes for their own reputation and ego and will also help advertise their guild to players entering.>