Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mounts/Pets

1,) please don't laugh at me ...LOL these are legitimate concerns ... okay it sounds funny when I say it!
2.)Will we be able to create our own breeds of animals for pets and mounts like mad scientist ? I think that would be pretty cool. I realize they did this in SWG and I thought that was Great.

Comments

• Options
    we will be able to "breed" animals for sure and as far as i know.. we can tame animals in forest,etc etc..

i dont think that about mounts.. like there will be unique mounts for every race and other ones,we can tame or purchase or anything. no one knows details for sure.
  • Options
    considering that AoC will have a premium shop where mounts are often one of the most sold items I actually don't think that we will be able to make a wide variety of mounts on our own even when this would definitely be lots of fun
  • Options
    I think it would be just so cool to be able to make our own pets and mounts. I love the breeding idea. I would love to be able to design the look though as in color or patterns .
  • Options
    [quote quote=7536]considering that AoC will have a premium shop where mounts are often one of the most sold items I actually don’t think that we will be able to make a wide variety of mounts on our own even when this would definitely be lots of fun

[/quote]

Cash shop is usually more focused on Armor skins or general Mount skins and not the mounts itself. Most MMO's dont really have a lot of different Mounts in the cash shop.

I guess it will be similar to BDO where you basically go to the cash shop in order to purchase skins for your mount.