Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

You have piqued my interest!

Hello everyone names Sliph. Long time gamer here. Mostly with mmo's and fps in general. The last mmo I played and took seriously was Tera . My wife and I ran a very successful guild for many years there called Lunar Sky. After leaving that game I mostly wandered from game to game but never really getting too "attached" to any of them. I admit I have missed that feeling of community and really caring about my character that only an mmo can provide. I tried and still play Black Desert but because of it's largely sandboxy nature and no real PvE or endgame content it's very hard to "care" about it if you know what i mean. Anyway i'll try to keep this short because I tend to get extremely long winded "old man syndrome i guess" but I'll definitely be giving this a shot and hopefully I make it into alpha somehow . If I really like what I see I would love to start over here and maybe run another guild who knows 8) Truly I am looking forward to having a new mmo home and I'm hoping this is it.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Sliph! Nice profile pic Trinity Blood right? Yeah I agree with you on Black Desert I'm more of a PvE guy.
  • Options
    Welcome :)
  • Options
    Nice to meet you Sliph!

Will you be running/joining a guild in ashes too? Or would you rather play solo adventure? Also what are your biggest expectations on AoC?

I'd like to suggest joining the community discord as that's where most of the magic happens. Ask them about the sandals, it'll be a blast ;)