Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Modding

I know it's very very early days but have the Devs talked about modding at all as a possibility. And to the community, what is your stance on modding in mmorpgs.

Comments

• Options
    There is no official word on Modding. The problem I have with it is that this game will never have the support like WOW will have so Mods are not a good idea. You like at ESO which people need basic mods just to do every simple things in the game and the ESO mods are barely updated if at ever today. So Honestly I think Mods shouldnt be added into the game ever. There really is no need to have them. Besides the biggest mod in any game is the DPS meter and with this game not looking to be focused on WOW like raiding I dont see a reason to have a DPS meter or other mods.
  • Options
    What about community designed cosmetic items. best ones could be voted on and the winner get added to the game as a cosmetic item. Would be cool to see community content in the game
  • Options
    You can always expand on the ongoing discussion regarding api and mods to make your voice heard, you never know.

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/apiaddons/