Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Account progression or characther progression

I wonder if a lot of us have heard about account wide progression system which to my knowledge has only been existing since TESO but I would suggest the game use a similar system of reward which is account wide up to a certain extend. I think that a lot of older MMO didn't use that system because of how the community was created. In EQ it was almost impossible to reroll a characther, and that killed it for some player who were willing to change stuff it was good as far as RP goes but still...

Personnally, as far as I liked RP, and did said I would love a FFXV class system, I would radically prefere to have the possibility to create a descending who has the overall level my characther has. Which would have some restriction as an exemple :

Cannot create a descending of a Race which I'm not an Ally of;
Cannot unlock all the actual progression of my characther but still a good amount of it

Maybe with a bit of Baldur's gate random component... Like you can roll you skill base (as much as you want with a saving system... and have a new characther which can unlock as much potential bonus as their heir but still can be radicly differently spend on....